Advice Streacom DA2 Display Port Cable Options?

moosh

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 13, 2020
I have a DA2 running with an HDMI cable right now. I'm upgrading my monitor and want to be able to run at the full 144hz I'm going to be getting. Any advice on a good DP cable to get so that I don't have to trim the plastic casing off?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I have a DA2 running with an HDMI cable right now. I'm upgrading my monitor and want to be able to run at the full 144hz I'm going to be getting. Any advice on a good DP cable to get so that I don't have to trim the plastic casing off?
You just need to be lucky IMO!. I have the "original" from EIZO, and it fits without any problem. The one mDP to DP that come with the DELL monitor it works without a problem. Seems that all the one coming with the screen are working, at least the DP cables.

moosh

Caliper Novice
Original poster
May 13, 2020
You just need to be lucky IMO!. I have the "original" from EIZO, and it fits without any problem. The one mDP to DP that come with the DELL monitor it works without a problem. Seems that all the one coming with the screen are working, at least the DP cables.

I lucked out! I also went through the process of adjusting my gpu so that it sits slightly lower in the cut-out. I also reattached the screws that secure it to the bracket. Before I had them screwed into the outer holes. Now they're screwed into the ones closer to the case. Not sure which ones I should be using but the card seems more secure now.