Production Stratos Series, APU and LP GPU Acrylic cases.

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Looks great!

What lovely board is clacking here? ;)

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Nice, I recently got an S-60X, but it's not done yet. Maybe you want to post some pictures here?
I might do that thanks! S-60X also looks great. I'm waiting on a good pbt set to hit massdrop myself then I'll be satisfied with this one.

Ugh you reminded me of my other obsession. Just checked massdrop and the varmilo is available. Not enough money for this hobby...

Maybe I should design keyboards too to justify it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul_Est

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Stratos 3 looks like an excellent case. Very well done.

I might do that thanks! S-60X also looks great. I'm waiting on a good pbt set to hit massdrop myself then I'll be satisfied with this one.

Ugh you reminded me of my other obsession. Just checked massdrop and the varmilo is available. Not enough money for this hobby...

Maybe I should design keyboards too to justify it?
Be sure to swing by Deskthority and GeekHack for more information should you decide to go down that rabbit hole.

Last edited:

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Case revival.

Made in USA, acrylic panels and wood front panel. Pictured is a non-production prototype.

Case Variants:
Stratos - ITX, HDPLEX 250W/MiniBox., 52mm CPU cooler height, Approx 3L
Stratos X - ITX, HDPLEX 250W/Minibox/MW 200W, 65mm cooler height, LP CPU Cooler

More to come.

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Some extra treatment could be done to the front panel to match the quality of the Densium one. Well some will probably like it raw like that.
Really digging the acrylic mate black, the ventilation holes size and the angles.

xredlinexx1

Average Stuffer
Mar 18, 2019
Case revival.

Made in USA, acrylic panels and wood front panel. Pictured is a non-production prototype.

Case Variants:
Stratos - ITX, HDPLEX 250W/MiniBox., 52mm CPU cooler height, Approx 3L
Stratos X - ITX, HDPLEX 250W/Minibox/MW 200W, 65mm cooler height, LP CPU Cooler

More to come.
Any consideration of an aluminum version?
Also, do they support an LP gpu?
Looks really nice!

ondert

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 16, 2017
wow... it really nice to see this coming back to the menu! I was looking at Densium APU to build with RX 6400. But with this being cheaper like Geeek cases and able to dissamble the case might be better for me since i'm moving out of country next month.

ps: just saw the dimensions. Being at 3.4 liters yet offering double slot lp and hdplex GaN is superb! Definitely going for this case.

Reactions: Arboreal

Snerual

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jul 3, 2020
Love this! The LP version would be slightly bigger than the Pure Mk2 I guess? If that supports larger CPU coolers and the HDPlex 250W it could be super cool.

Miners are dumping their RTX A2000s so you can get them quite affordably (if you want to risk buying an ex-mining GPU that is) Actually a used mining RTX A2000 is better price perf than a brand new RTX 3050 in my country.

With the HDPlex 250W you could even run a shunt-modded A2000 for near RTX 3060 performance (if you can stand the noise)

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
Love this! The LP version would be slightly bigger than the Pure Mk2 I guess? If that supports larger CPU coolers and the HDPlex 250W it could be super cool.

Miners are dumping their RTX A2000s so you can get them quite affordably (if you want to risk buying an ex-mining GPU that is) Actually a used mining RTX A2000 is better price perf than a brand new RTX 3050 in my country.

With the HDPlex 250W you could even run a shunt-modded A2000 for near RTX 3060 performance (if you can stand the noise)
It would support 70mm cooler and hdplex. It would be much larger, at 4.5 or 5L.

First production batch in Spring 2023.

Smole

Chassis Packer
Apr 29, 2022
It would support 70mm cooler and hdplex. It would be much larger, at 4.5 or 5L.

First production batch in Spring 2023.
This looks like a really nice case, if you make a version that will fit a 2 slot LP GPU like A2000 AND has space behind the wood for DCDC and ACDC inside like and hdplex 250W GaN or others, i would love to preorder one. where can i do that? :D

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
We will be releasing 3 versions of the Stratos series to start:

Stratos: APU Case, support for HDPLEX + 47mm cooler
Stratos X: LP GPU, support for hdplex + 69mm cooler.
Stratos Aer: Single Slot full height, 135mm cooler, hdplex (to be joined later)

It will be made from acrylic + 3d printed parts. There will be a whole family of Stratos regardless of your needs. It will be made locally in USA.