NOTE: This is a press release. It presented exactly as the company released it with no editing by SFF.N. The photos and videos are in the same place they were in the Press Release where possible. 
Anime fans rejoice! Starforge Systems has teamed up with Crunchyroll-licensed IP GLOOMY BEAR to unleash a fierce new addition to their Limited Edition lineup. Featuring designs inspired by Japanese artist and writer Mori Chack’s fan-favorite anime series, “Gloomy the Naughty Grizzly,” this ultra-pink (and deceptively vicious) lineup includes a small form factor PC and case, desk mats and acrylic wall art featuring the naughty grizzly bear anime fans know and love.
GLOOMY BEAR diehards can choose from 6 unique acrylic wall art designs and 5 different desk mat designs to upgrade their desktops with adorable ferocity. Established in 2000, GLOOMY BEAR has amassed a fanbase around the globe, and includes a range of licensed products and collaborations with some of the top Vtubers in the world...

Continue reading...

Reactions: Phuncz

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Silver Supporter
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com
I wish there was an easy way for this outside of the US.
I'd love to see different options for front and side panels, not just 3d-printed replacements on etsy.

Sure, I can try myself on wrapping or painting, but of what I've seen its a huge PITA to achieve semi-decent results.

cu, w0lf.