So it seams we bought a farm... Any cool ideas?

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
Title says it all. I'm freaking stoked!

I'm under 18, but even if I had already moved away from home and my parents chose to buy a farm, I'd probably move back with them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I absolutely love nature and have pretty much grown up in the countryside. Also, the amount of space we're getting seems bonkers to me as I've gotten used to living in an apartment in Copenhagen for the last 7 years of my life.

It's no ranch or anything. 25,000 square meters of land, and a total inside area of all the buildings of about 500 square meters (keep in mind that this includes everything. It's not just living space). I'll be getting a nice and big room in the attic which although it needs some work done on it, will probably bring me loads of joy for many years to come! Also, now SFF PC's won't be a necessity, but a comfort. Although I've grown to not only love SFF PC's over the years, but to almost despise normal full towers ;) As you might understand, I probably won't be leaving here anytime soon :D

Anyway, enough rambling on. We'll be moving in, in mid-february, and as said, I'm freaking stoked.

Here comes the real question though: Do you guys have any cool ideas for anything new I could do on our newly aquired farm? Of course I'm going to be spending a lot of time just sitting there and enjoying it, but especially my room could need a bit of an overhaul :) No idea is directly bad, so shoot away! Also, feel free to just chit chat if anything comes to mind. I'm just looking for at bit of inspiration - and what helps more with that than just talking about it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Other than that, I wish you a very nice day... morning, afternoon, 10:53 PM... whatever time it is where you live :D

Reactions: el01

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Alternative energy projects? A large land mass means you have space to play with solar, wind and the like - even just for the fun.

nyxtom

Average Stuffer
Nov 5, 2018
Alternative energy projects? A large land mass means you have space to play with solar, wind and the like - even just for the fun.

A geothermal setup would be a lot of fun space to experiment with. I've seen some neat projects come out of places like Nebraska even. If you're into farming I would suggest looking into this

Reactions: confusis