Smallest Mini ITX case with enough room to support a low profile, half height GPU?

GentlemanShark

Asus RMA sucks
Original poster
Marsupial Computing
Dec 22, 2016
Hey guys, I was originally looking at the Mini-Box M350, but the height seemed a little offputting to fit a GPU into. I don't even necessarily need slots as I could easily add those with a Dremel and wherewithal. What cases would you recommend that would be a good option to try and fit an mITX board, a WX 4100 GPU, and an HD-Plex with external power brick into? I'd appreciate all the help I could get.

Reactions: Phuncz

niksus

Efficiency Noob
May 20, 2015
My personal favorites are Geeek A10 & Project Jolokia.

edit: I was mislead by the title and didn't check your GPU preference. But that second slot can always be re-purposed for better cooling or storage in your case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul_Est

ImperialAlex

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2016
I can only recommend Lone's cases, too. I'm running an L2 with a 750Ti and it's a very neat case. The L2 is a 5.3L case, but if you can find an L1 or L3 for sale (maybe Lone has a few left or somebody wants to sell theirs?) you can go even smaller (sub 5L) since the L1 and L3 were single-slot cases while the L2 (and probably the L4) support dual-slot low-profile GPUs like the 750Ti LP and 1050Ti LP.

Last edited:
Reactions: ricochet