Smallest Case Possible

Branch_bryce

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jan 17, 2017
Hello all,
I am looking to build in the smallest case possible without changing any of the current parts that I own. In other words, I can't use the S4 Mini because it would require me getting a new PSU. Here is what I am working with
Processor: Intel i5 6600k
MOBO: Gigabyte Gaming 5 z170n
GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
CPU Cooler: Cryorig C7
Storage: 2 x 2.5 Drives, One for Windows and One for other things.
PSU: Corsair SF600
Current Case: Silverstone ML08.
I am looking to go even smaller! I know all of my components will fit in the Sentry and Dan Cases A-4 SFF Case. They are not currently available for me to pick up right now, but I plan on getting them when they come out. Are there any cases currently on the market that are smaller than the ML08 and can fit all of my parts?

Master of Cramming
Nov 5, 2016
Hello all,
I am looking to build in the smallest case possible without changing any of the current parts that I own. In other words, I can't use the S4 Mini because it would require me getting a new PSU. Here is what I am working with
Processor: Intel i5 6600k
MOBO: Gigabyte Gaming 5 z170n
GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
CPU Cooler: Cryorig C7
Storage: 2 x 2.5 Drives, One for Windows and One for other things.
PSU: Corsair SF600
Current Case: Silverstone ML08.
I am looking to go even smaller! I know all of my components will fit in the Sentry and Dan Cases A-4 SFF Case. They are not currently available for me to pick up right now, but I plan on getting them when they come out. Are there any cases currently on the market that are smaller than the ML08 and can fit all of my parts?
Dr.Zaber's sentry should be the smallest that can fit your card

Reactions: 3lfk1ng

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
If there was anything comparable to the Sentry or A4, we'd already be using it.

I'd otherwise suggest the S4 Mini, but I think that your GPU is too big and it probably wouldn't fit the 2 drives, either.

The ML08 seems a decent case design (I've heard criticism about the build quality, but for $80 you're not going to score a Cadillac), so I'd sit tight with that until you can get a more 'boutique' case - if you still want one at that point.

Reactions: ImperialAlex

Sean Crees

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 1, 2017
You're not getting below 7 liters with an internal SFX PSU. Look at the Sentry if you want a console style case, or the Dancase for a more traditional tower style.