SFF.Network Small Talk Ep 2 - Week Ending 12 Nov 2017

rokabeka

network packet manipulator
Jul 9, 2016
audio quality was better now. I love this format especially with the links about the topics you touch are also provided. good job!

(however this episode was longer than the previous one. scary tendency :) )

Reactions: confusis

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
I moved to a different room, and got some more equipment that helps quality all round :)

AleksandarK

/dev/null
May 14, 2017
I like those kind of short episodes. Really nice and simple.

Btw. i miss Low Volume. Is there an update on that?

If Intel buys Radeon I think I'll die...
Lol, maybe it turns out good as Intel has way much $$$ for R&D, than RTG. That is of course if workforce is smart and efficient at spending that money.

Reactions: SeñorDonut

Zobeid Zuma

Efficiency Noob
Dec 8, 2017
Cryorig Taku… It's very stylish looking, but it looks to be an ergonomic failure. From the Cryorig website:

The Taku is designed specifically to create a more space efficient PC experience. The fact that the Taku is capable to house your full PC, store the keyboard and work as a monitor stand saves massive amounts of desk space by arranging everything vertically. This means more physical desk space for you to use, not just as a PC desk.

The problem is that most of us have our monitors (and often keyboards as well) too high already. Ideally the top of your monitor should be a few inches below eye level, and the screen angled upward to face you. Putting the monitor up on any kind of stand just makes things worse.