Multi [Small giveaway] Free P4400 Kill-a-Watt, ADEXELEC PCI-E riser

Hello guys after gaining so much information on this forum I'd like to give something back. This is a small giveaway of a Kill-a-Watt P4400 meter ($20 value). The only condition is you have to be a content creator, ie have created a thread on SFF Forum with new and informative content. I am asking this so that the meter will go to someone who can hopefully use it to help them create more content.

Edit: Rummaging through my parts box and found an ADEXELEC PE-FLEX16R-A em shielded riser. I bought it on eBay for about $20, my original plan never materialized. It's short, only 3" in length. This one is open to whoever wants it.

OK that's pretty much it. It's completely free to ship in CONUS. If you're interested just reply to this thread and I'll choose a winner by random on Wednesday. If I'm violating the rules mods please let me know.

Last edited:

GentlemanShark

Asus RMA sucks
Marsupial Computing
Dec 22, 2016
Hello guys after gaining so much information on this forum I'd like to give something back. This is a small giveaway of a Kill-a-Watt P4400 meter ($20 value). The only condition is you have to be a content creator, ie have created a thread on SFF Forum with new and informative content. I am asking this so that the meter will go to someone who can hopefully use it to help them create more content.

Edit: Rummaging through my parts box and found an ADEXELEC PE-FLEX16R-A em shielded riser. I bought it on eBay for about $20, my original plan never materialized. It's short, only 3" in length. This one is open to whoever wants it.

OK that's pretty much it. It's completely free to ship in CONUS. If you're interested just reply to this thread and I'll choose a winner by random on Wednesday. If I'm violating the rules mods please let me know.
Hoping for that kill-a-watt, I could really use it.

janas19

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Feb 9, 2016
OK , there were only 3 people who entered so the pool will be small. I'm using this Random Name Picker to select the winner: