Enclosure Small case with half height expansion slot

SoundVL

What's an ITX?
Original poster
New User
Apr 30, 2022
I recently purchased a rx 6400 LP card that I eventually plan on putting in a sff build with my i5 4590. Currently the case that I am looking at is the apevia x fit 200, I would like to to get the 100 version but you can’t purchase it anywhere. I was just wondering if there are any alternative cases that would work. Also it would need to be probably about 75mm wide as my cpu cooler is I believe 60mm tall, still not sure how much taller it will be though when it is on the cpu but I think a 75mm wide case would work. Anyways it’s my first time on here just didn’t know if there would be anything smaller or cheaper than the current case I plan on getting.

Mashndrow

Caliper Novice
Mar 27, 2022
I don't think it's on sale anymore. They probably canceled it. I hope you can find it on the used market.

AlexTSG

Master of Cramming
Jun 17, 2018
www.youtube.com
I recently purchased a rx 6400 LP card that I eventually plan on putting in a sff build with my i5 4590. Currently the case that I am looking at is the apevia x fit 200, I would like to to get the 100 version but you can’t purchase it anywhere. I was just wondering if there are any alternative cases that would work. Also it would need to be probably about 75mm wide as my cpu cooler is I believe 60mm tall, still not sure how much taller it will be though when it is on the cpu but I think a 75mm wide case would work. Anyways it’s my first time on here just didn’t know if there would be anything smaller or cheaper than the current case I plan on getting.

Welcome to the forums!

Have a look at some of the J-HACK Company cases here: Home - J-HACK (j-hackcompany.com)

If you're willing to change your cooler there's the very small J-Hack Pure Mk2 coming out soon, but he does have larger options available like the Pure XL which supports up to a 71mm cooler.

If those aren't what you're looking for I'm sure someone else here will be able to suggest some other options too.