Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
does that mean we can buy in january?

Maybe, likely early Feb.

Awesome to hear that! Have you thought about making minimal panels (without aggressive vent designs) and acrylic/glass panels for the case?

I do not think I will even offer vented sides, they make very little difference on temperatures. Will be solid, or window.

Awesome man, hope you're having a good Christmas btw!

Thank you! Hope you are too!

teodoro

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 8, 2018
This is the most attractive sandwich format I’ve come across thus far, primarily due to the 2.5 slot gpu option, internal full 25mm fan mounts, and a handle. A 3 slot version was mentioned—is there any more info on that anywhere/anticipated timeline? In a perfect world it’d also add ~16mm to cpu cooler height (L12S) though maybe that’s asking too much. I’d probably choose a 70mm cpu and 2.5 slot over 3 slot and 55mm if given the choice

jkiejr

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2018
This is the most attractive sandwich format I’ve come across thus far, primarily due to the 2.5 slot gpu option, internal full 25mm fan mounts, and a handle. A 3 slot version was mentioned—is there any more info on that anywhere/anticipated timeline? In a perfect world it’d also add ~16mm to cpu cooler height (L12S) though maybe that’s asking too much. I’d probably choose a 70mm cpu and 2.5 slot over 3 slot and 55mm if given the choice
He is make it 120mm aio compatible, so it should be a bit thicker. don't know how much thicker, though.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Update: Version with 120mm AIO will not be this case, this case is going forward to production as is with dual slot and 2x 120mm fans.

The 120mm AIO and 3 slot GPU support will be a model a step up from this one, SM560, will make a thread shortly!

This case does need a name though! Throw me ideas!

anoldfriend

Trash Compacter
Jun 23, 2018
Update: Version with 120mm AIO will not be this case, this case is going forward to production as is with dual slot and 2x 120mm fans.

The 120mm AIO and 3 slot GPU support will be a model a step up from this one, SM560, will make a thread shortly!

Very interested in this model (3 slot gpu).
Cpu clearance 55mm on the sm560?

Reactions: teodoro

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
No good suggestions yet on a name from me BUT Cerberus is a Chimera design manufactured by Sliger. I recommend a different nomenclature for an all in house Sliger chassis.

Reactions: KSliger

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
Not there with a name yet, but the 2 variants could be '-2' and '-3' to denote how many GPU slots are available.
Maybe even an 'A' suffix for the 2 slot as it is air cooled, and a 'W' for the 3 slot 120 AIO compatible being water cooled.

Alur

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 9, 2019

First of all, amazing designs you have pulled through revisions and the final version is just superb, had to sign in order to keep an eye on updates.

Moreover, SM560, do you any more information about it? truly the one I am having high expectations about.

As for the name, Phobos (SM550) and Deimos (SM560), twin brothers of terror in greek mythology.