Completed SLATE-CASE AQ >>Status Update - Finalizing Order Fulfillments!

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019

Pagusas

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2022
Do you know how thick your GPU is from the back plate to the front of the waterblock?
25mm for the majority of the card (though inlet/outlet and Power Connectors can add a bit in places, you thinking of the res overlapping the card a bit at the top? I have soooo many low profile pump/res combos from various builds, a EK-Quantum Kinetic FLT 80, FLT 120 and a Phanteks Glacier R160C, all usable for this build.

I'll probably grab a EK Vector 2 Pump/Res/Block combo once that gets released to simplify things, but who knows when that'll get released

Last edited:

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
Reactions: buns_o_steel

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
Hey Everyone!

Just a quick update here. We have started to receive parts from the factory. Mostly small parts/hardware since they have the shortest leads times. We have seen a couple small delays in production. I don't think this will impact the schedule much, but I will be double checking everything and will have more accurate dates coming.

Thanks for your support!

Taylor, Protolyth LLC

6ixty9ine

Caliper Novice
Feb 13, 2020
Not sure if this has been answered - will a HWLabs Nemesis 280 GTS fit? Asking cause it's slightly bigger than other rads. Dimensions are 312mm x 153mm x 29.6mm.

Reactions: TaylorChiller

Pagusas

Average Stuffer
May 11, 2022
fox cooking GIF by Masterchef

I really need to get a new PSU and start sleeving..... maybe that'll alleviate some of the anxious waiting, lol
i’m waiting for the Asus Loki SFX-L gpu, knowing the 4090 will likely want it.

For people that want a taste of this build before it comes though, I’m currently building a ultra powerful 5950x/3090 Dual 360mm rad in the i100 Pro. it’s very much like this concept just horizontal instead of vertical. It’s 29l, so 9l bigger, but still gives you a taste of the same overall planning. (i’m actually doing a full sized ATX 1000watt psu and D5 Pump/120 flt res in it, basically a no compromise build). it’s a fun hold over until this case arrives this fall :) (though expensive, but I believe all of us posting in the SFF forum do this stuff for the fun, not the money ;) )

firassasin

Chassis Packer
Apr 25, 2022
It's been radio silent on the Asus Loki for 6 months :/. Makes me wonder if it is even coming to market? But I am in the same boat holding out for a newer sfx PSU with more power + 16 pin connector.

lime517

Cable Smoosher
Jul 5, 2022
Having massive regrets for not pre-ordering when I had the chance - especially with the recent release of the slim 280mm Alphacool Rads & slim 140mm Arctic P14's. If anyone know of a way for me to still get in on this case, I'm all ears.

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022
Hadn't heard of this Asus psu before.... Too bad they're taking their sweet time to launch it. Wonder who the OEM is?

Was gonna grab the seasonic 1000w but it's $300. I'm all for enthusiast grade stuff, but damn, even I'm having a hard time justifying that.

Last edited:

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
Hey Guys,

Production is going well. We just got some updates on the IO assemblies. The metal parts are estimated to finish production on the 25th, (however might be a bit later). Hopefully we will have a factory shipment confirmation by the end of the month and I can release more accurate dates.

Best,

Taylor

Teletubby89

Average Stuffer
Aug 2, 2020
Taylor are you going to do anymore updates for EU ?

The dates kept changing and i stopped checking and missed the pre order , any idea on when i could possibly order one , i followed this from day one so feels like forever :)

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
Taylor are you going to do anymore updates for EU ?

The dates kept changing and i stopped checking and missed the pre order , any idea on when i could possibly order one , i followed this from day one so feels like forever :)
Hey!

You're not the only one to message me about this. There is a lot going on in the world right now, so we are just focused on getting this first batch finished and validated. We are planning to launch another order hopefully beginning of next year. If we can learn some time saving processes from this first launch then maybe sooner. Thanks for asking.

Taylor

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Are we still looking at a September shipping date? Looking at the initial timeline we're delayed by something like a month if I'm not wrong?
Id bet on December at the absolute earliest but more likely February for delivery. It doesnt sound like the CNC and anodizing work is done yet so best possible scenario the factory finishes that by september. Thats two months sea freight to the USA, a month of sorting and packaging and another month of batch shipments to backers. Worst case scenario the factory doesnt finish until october/november and ships during holiday season when all the shipping lanes get jammed up. If that happens, id estimate around April for delivery. Just my best guess at the situation from my experience with other similar projects to this that I have bought.