Completed SLATE-CASE AQ >>Status Update - Finalizing Order Fulfillments!

borys82

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 26, 2019
Thanks for the shipment to Poland, it's a joke that there is no such possibility and so I waited.
and what about this topic zero answer? You added, for example, Finland, which has 5.5 million people and Poland (38 million) lacks. I don't know what was your driving force

Reactions: TaylorChiller

borys82

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 26, 2019
and what about this topic zero answer? You added, for example, Finland, which has 5.5 million people and Poland (38 million) lacks. I don't know what was your driving force
when I ordered the Sliger Sm580 os for premiere, there was no problem with delivery to my country

kippenvel

Efficiency Noob
Jan 12, 2021
The shipping is a bit steep to Europe. I also didn't see an option to order two tempered glass panels. When I'm paying this much for shipping, I would really like everything to be delivered at once. Any possibility to order with two glass panels?

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
The shipping is a bit steep to Europe. I also didn't see an option to order two tempered glass panels. When I'm paying this much for shipping, I would really like everything to be delivered at once. Any possibility to order with two glass panels?
I asked before and the issue is making more SKUs makes inventory management more difficult for mr Taylor. As for shipping to Europe, unfortunately with pandemic + the ukraine stuff, shipping will be expensive anywhere for a while.

6ixty9ine

Caliper Novice
Feb 13, 2020
Forgive me if it's already been asked, but does anyone know how big the passthrough at the back for the IO cables are? I need to stuff 4 DP cables and another 3 USB cables into that passthrough, and I'm not sure if it can... fit.

Gmoney

Average Stuffer
Oct 23, 2020
I dunno if this is the right case to try and squeeze 4 DP cables into especially since you might need right angle cables and one may interfere with the other beside it.

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
@borys82

TO clarify on your question. I selected certain countries because they are simply easier and less costly to ship to compared to others. If fact, it is more expensive to ship into Poland than it is Finland at the moment. I assume it has to do with the war. In general it is expensive to ship to Europe, because we do not have a warehouse there as we are starting this first run.

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
You are not the only one asking for this specific option. The reason we kept one perforated panel by default is because it needs to meet MOQ. However there are not too many people asking for dual glass panels so we may have an accommodation for this as we near May 15th

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
Forgive me if it's already been asked, but does anyone know how big the passthrough at the back for the IO cables are? I need to stuff 4 DP cables and another 3 USB cables into that passthrough, and I'm not sure if it can... fit.
This will depend on your cable head sizes. If you can give me the dimensions for this I can check for you.

TaylorChiller

Super Magical Detailer
Original poster
Oct 10, 2019
I dunno if this is the right case to try and squeeze 4 DP cables into especially since you might need right angle cables and one may interfere with the other beside it.
So the DP angles are Down angled. If all of your DP headers on your GPU are in one line, then it should fit, but we haven't tested 4.