SFF.Network SilverStone Power Supplies at Computex 2017

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Good to see someone else get into the flexATX game. I wonder if this means Silverstone has a case in the works for the form factor. They must've had some cases on display, anything new?

Last edited:

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I don't know on that. I did ask they not have the fan go full speed on power on though.

Reactions: K888D

EndlessWaves

Chassis Packer
May 23, 2017
This is interesting though, a 60W Type-C adapter with multiple voltage output options. Great for powering different types of Type-C.

The USB Power Delivery spec specifies mandatory voltage support at different wattage levels, so everything over 45W has to support 5V, 9V, 15V and 20V.

Although 12V support is optional.

Reactions: jeshikat

GreatestUnKnown

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 30, 2016
̶S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶s̶t̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶P̶S̶U̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶s̶t̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶R̶a̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶Z̶?̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶a̶m̶e̶.̶.̶.̶

EDIT: Nothing to see here, carry on power hungry power supply fiends...

Last edited:

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
It's useable, but it'll be difficult. First issue is figuring out how to wire up to the card slot connector then second issue is it doesn't have all the voltage rails for ATX so it'll need to be combined with something like the G-Unique.

WillBlackstone

Trash Compacter
May 19, 2017
It's useable, but it'll be difficult. First issue is figuring out how to wire up to the card slot connector then second issue is it doesn't have all the voltage rails for ATX so it'll need to be combined with something like the G-Unique.
I apologize for my ignorance but i looked at the link and i saw what appears to be a laptop style psu.

jeshikat

Original poster
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
This is the 900W individual:

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
YES! I knew it had to happen some day, and who if not Silverstone would be the first to release a good consumer FlexATX PSU?

My work on that front is done (not sure if I did anything to influence them in their decision, probably not) and I'm sure we'll see 500W in the future as well.