Closed Silverstone modular 450w PSU w/flat cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling my GPU and PSU to continue on with a new build. Please request shipping prices by PMing me your postal code. I accept PayPal offers. I typically ship to the US only, and sometimes Canada, though I'm not certain if it's worth the value to ship overseas.

EVGA GTX 760 Superclocked - SOLD

First is a EVGA GTX 760 Superclocked edition with ACX cooler. Runs pretty well, I just want to replace it with something quieter and cooler. I don't have the original box or accessories for this one. Good for 1080p in most modern games, as long as you don't try to max out all the settings.

Silverstone ST45SF-G + Flat cable set
- SOLD

I'm also selling a good condition Silverstone ST45SF-G power supply and extra cable set. I no longer need this power supply, but it's served me well for almost two years. This is the modular, gold-rated version, one of the better 450W SFX varieties out there. There are a few scratches on the different sides of the PSU but doesn't keep it from working as intended. You also get the stock cables, screws, manual, and ATX adapter.

I'm also selling a PP05‑E flat cable set that's used with the power supply (there's more cables than what you see in the pictures). There are small cuts along the 24-pin motherboard cable due to a modding mishap. This frayed and exposed just a tiny bit of bare wire on the cable. However in practice I have used the cable as is and didn't experience any problems doing so. But I'll patch it up with electrical tape anyways.

Sorry for the lack of focus in the first pic.

Selling the PSU and cables combo for $65 USD + shipping.

Last edited:

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Update:
Sold the GTX 760 and lowered the PSU and flat cables combo to $65 plus shipping. That's probably the lowest It'll go for.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Yep, I live in the US. PM me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.