Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

DhruvK

Efficiency Noob
Feb 18, 2020
I will talk to @Wahaha360 and if I am in error? I will add that option and tag you in a post.
I understand if being added under "USA-other" is a special consideration for the guys who have been posting here since earlier on, but I appreciate this being looked into as well. Sadly I only discovered this community after the OptimumTech video but I've been a long-time lurker on r/sffpc over at Reddit. Just been information gathering prior to plunging in on an ITX build of my own.

stellarwind

Efficiency Noob
Feb 11, 2020
If you're considering using a Corsair 120 mm AIO you can cut the tubes the cooler comes with by default, and then replace them with a customised length of vinyl tubing.

I replaced the tubes on my Corsair H105 (eBay - $50 AUD, including two fans) with vinyl tubing; shortened the overall length of my tubes by around 40%, which helped a lot with being able to get minimal clearance between the radiator/fans and my CPU.

Edit: People are taking this test shipping application process way too seriously. This will not be the only opportunity to own a T1. Be patient. Life goes on, case or no case.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
If you're considering using a Corsair 120 mm AIO you can cut the tubes the cooler comes with by default, and then replace them with a customised length of vinyl tubing.

I replaced the tubes on my Corsair H105 (eBay - $50 AUD, including two fans) with vinyl tubing; shortened the overall length of my tubes by around 40%, which helped a lot with being able to get minimal clearance between the radiator/fans and my CPU.

Edit: People are taking this test shipping application process way too seriously. This will not be the only opportunity to own a T1. Be patient. Life goes on, case or no case.
I get what you mean and of course I agree that it’s just a case. I think I’ve been pretty patient, but its not really about the case, it’s about clearing up who’s qualified and who’s not. It’s a legitimate question asked respectfully and bearing no ill will to all involved in the Test Shipping process

If anything, I’m grateful to all involved that some of us in this community are getting this chance at all.

forestpatrol

Caliper Novice
Feb 6, 2020

It fits nicely in 3 slot mode and 2 slot mode.

It is the recommended AIO for most people.
Awesome. Thank you both.

Reactions: Bausa

j3bu5

Case Bender
New User
Dec 29, 2019
I've been working on a concept build for an ITX solution with external rad's. Up until now I've been looking at console cases to show off as much of the hardline tubing as possible. Up until now, I've had difficulty finding this style of case with an area I can mount some decent passthroughs for the external bits... however I noticed your case in a recent review actually has pass troughs built into it, which makes this MUCH easier. I've still got to read through the rest of the 100 pages or so of this thread, but i may well throw my name in the hat for this. Thanks!