Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

jvarg

Chassis Packer
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks for all the info guys! I just re-added my info and protected my row. All the way at the bottom now, instead of up there with the rest of the USA-NYC/CT/MA. As much as I don't want to point fingers, I'm pretty sure my row was removed by someone who wanted a spot up there. But all is well now, and thanks again, and goodluck everyone!

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Thanks for all the info guys! I just re-added my info and protected my row. All the way at the bottom now, instead of up there with the rest of the USA-NYC/CT/MA. As much as I don't want to point fingers, I'm pretty sure my row was removed by someone who wanted a spot up there. But all is well now, and thanks again, and goodluck everyone!
Luckily, the order doesn’t matter, it’s all according to the priorities stated on the first page and on the spreadsheet. If someone took your spot, they didn’t really change anything.

Last edited:

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Yeah, that's two people who get deleted from the exact same region

For the order it doesn't matter, most people have fill the sheet up by inserting rows at their region occurence to keep it clean

Nat244

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 16, 2020
Can the x570 dtx mobo fit in this case?
When can we buy this and will they actually ship to Canada because the ghost case doesn't ship to CA

FunkEngine

Trash Compacter
Mar 4, 2019
Can the x570 dtx mobo fit in this case?
When can we buy this and will they actually ship to Canada because the ghost case doesn't ship to CA
No. General availability should be after the virus situation settles down in China. Sounds like it ships most anywhere.