Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Just a heads up for longtime posters in the T1 thread; if you are counting your posts from the “Postings” section of your profile, there is a big gap missing from May 2019 to Feb 2020 (at least for me).

Had to count those manually page by page.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Just a heads up for longtime posters in the T1 thread; if you are counting your posts from the “Postings” section of your profile, there is a big gap missing from May 2019 to Feb 2020 (at least for me).

Had to count those manually page by page.
I went under latest activity instead of postings and found a lot more, but it only went so far back, and I didn't feel like doing what you did so I just put 20+

Reactions: PBJ and pwnedundies

S-ed

Case Bender
New User
Feb 12, 2020
@PBJ @Wahaha360 Greetings. I've tried to find the answer on the availability of those "fence" looking side panels but had no luck.
First batches will be all mesh ones?
Also their price...

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
@PBJ @Wahaha360 Greetings. I've tried to find the answer on the availability of those "fence" looking side panels but had no luck.
First batches will be all mesh ones?
Also their price...
Oh, sorry if I gave that impression, but I’m not involved with the T1 development. I just want it, like yourself! Ask @Wahaha360 for any questions regarding the T1.

However, Wahaha360 has said before that the T1 will only come with the mesh first and the other side panels and colors will most likely come 2020.

Reactions: pwnedundies

Windofchange13

Efficiency Noob
Apr 14, 2019
Tried to search this thread's history for the answer, but could not find it.

Are there any barriers preventing a hybrid air/liquid cooled GPU like the EVGA 1080ti SC2 Hybrid being used in this case? I've looked at the renders and the Optimum Tech video, and I believe if I routed the tubes above/along the GPU and down the side, and put the 120mm radiator under the PSU, it could potentially fit.

Apologies if this question is out of place.

Reactions: Odd_Fox

mtacx

Chassis Packer
Jan 31, 2020

Are there any barriers preventing a hybrid air/liquid cooled GPU like the EVGA 1080ti SC2 Hybrid being used in this case? I've looked at the renders and the Optimum Tech video, and I believe if I routed the tubes above/along the GPU and down the side, and put the 120mm radiator under the PSU, it could potentially fit.

can your 1080ti sc2 hybrid block be rotated by 90° or fitted with rotatable fitting? can your EVGA 1080ti SC2 Hybrid tubing be customized? if all off these can be achieved, then it will be easy job for u to install it inside T1. Personally, i cant answer your question because i dont have EVGA 1080ti SC2 Hybrid but for my build, im gonna use 2080ti (under volt) with water block & alphacool cpu waterblock cutom loop to LT240 rad..

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019

Yeah it could probably be done, but the tubes are gonna be the biggest problem. If you can figure out that, then it should fit.

Windofchange13

Efficiency Noob
Apr 14, 2019
can your 1080ti sc2 hybrid block be rotated by 90° or fitted with rotatable fitting? can your EVGA 1080ti SC2 Hybrid tubing be customized? if all off these can be achieved, then it will be easy job for u to install it inside T1. Personally, i cant answer your question because i dont have EVGA 1080ti SC2 Hybrid but for my build, im gonna use 2080ti (under volt) with water block & alphacool cpu waterblock cutom loop to LT240 rad..

I'd like to fit it in the build without any modifications to the current cooling solution. I'm not very skilled or adventurous, just looking for the right <10L case which can fit my GPU as-is.

Yeah it could probably be done, but the tubes are gonna be the biggest problem. If you can figure out that, then it should fit.

Thanks, I'll go get some measurements on the tube tonight, and see how much leeway I have after running the tubing around the sides of the GPU, and if the radiator and tubing will play nicely with the tubes routed that way.

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
Update 2020-02-11 : Looking for T1 customers in the following countries to TEST Shipping! Offer ends Sunday, 2020-02-16 12:00 PST (UTC-8)

Priority will be given in the following order:
1. # of post on this thread from start to February 10th, 2020
2. customer who owns either an M1, A4 or Ghost S1 or a sandwich layout case
3. people who are building custom water loops using LT240

Australia - 1 slot available
Austria - 1 slot available
Canada - 1 slot available
Denmark - 1 slot available
Finland - 1 slot available
France - 1 slot available
Germany - 1 slot available
United Kingdom - 1 slot available
Hong Kong - 1 slot available
Israel - 1 slot available
Italy - 1 slot available
Japan - 1 slot available
Korea, South - 1 slot available
Malaysia - 1 slot available
Netherlands - 1 slot available
New Zealand - 1 slot available
Norway - 1 slot available
Philippines - 1 slot available
Poland - 1 slot available
Portugal - 1 slot available
Russia - 1 slot available
Saudi Arabia - 1 slot available
Singapore - 1 slot available
Spain - 1 slot available
Sweden - 1 slot available
Switzerland - 1 slot available
Taiwan - 1 slot available
Thailand - 1 slot available
Turkey - 1 slot available
USA - California, 1 slot available
USA - Texas, 1 slot available
USA - NYC/CT/MA , USA, 1 slot available
Ukraine - 1 slot available

I'd like to submit myself for Spain. I used to own an M1 V1 (sold it some time ago), I believe I have been somewhat active here... although I don't plan to go custom water loop. 120mm AIO... sure. But not LT240.

imgur says the image is from 6 years ago! Time flies!