Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Rom29292

Cable Smoosher
May 28, 2017
How did you reach a height of 216 mm for the 25 mm alphacool radiator bonus?

1.5 mm high panels
riser space 2mm
170mm motherboard
space between motherboard and fan 1 mm?
15 mm fan
25 mm radiator
1.5mm bottom panel
exemple:

Last edited:

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
How did you reach a height of 216 mm for the 25 mm alphacool radiator bonus?

1.5 mm high panels
riser space 2mm
170mm motherboard
space between motherboard and fan 1 mm?
15 mm fan
25 mm radiator
1.5mm bottom panel
exemple:

I used to be a pipe fitter (HVAC system installer). When we looked at the blueprints, the numbers on the paper didn't always line up with reality of what we physically had to install.

I quickly learned that a 2d picture doesn't always translate to the 3d space you are working in.

Reactions: Rom29292

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017

T1 Black + Mesh Availability: sidearmd.com, preorder after OptimumTech video, shipping date target 2020-Feb-15
T1 Black + Mesh Price: USD 200, excluding shipping (Free to USD60 depending on shipping speed and country)

T1 Black + Mesh Side Panels Specifications:

Material:
CNC machined from 10mm 6061 Aluminum + 1.5mm steel SFX and Fan brackets
Side panels: ultra-fine mesh side panels (also functions as dust filters)
Colors: Sand Blasted + Anodized Black Aluminum chassis, Powder Coated PSU and Fan brackets.

Dimensions (W x H x D): 133 x 216 x 330, 9.48L
Graphic cards support: Three-Slot Slot GPU up to 315mm, 60.8mm from Side Panel to GPU PCB (including 1.6mm GPU PCB)
Motherboard support: Mini-ITX
Power Supply support: SFX
CPU Heatsink support: Up to 70mm height (Noctua L12S recommended)
Water cooling support: 120mm AIO at 35mm thick
Drives: 1 x 2.5" HDD/SSD
PCIe Riser: Included

It might have been answered already, but here it goes.

The mesh panels can be dissassembled with ease in order to clean them?

Also, do you know the company you will be using for shipping?

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017

I think it's country dependant if I am not mistaken.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

Yes. 2 Countersunk M3 screws (comes in the box) or use your own M3 thumbscrews to remove Top Panel, the Side Mesh Panels are slotted in, so they can be removed without any screws.

Shipping via the China Postal Service via EMS (for most countries outside of Asia). This is best option for US and Countries near China.

For EU, I'm looking into DHL, but it's extra $10-$15, not sure if we I can get the dynamic shipping rate to work in time for batch 1.

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
Yes. 2 Countersunk M3 screws (comes in the box) or use your own M3 thumbscrews to remove Top Panel, the Side Mesh Panels are slotted in, so they can be removed without any screws.

Shipping via the China Postal Service via EMS (for most countries outside of Asia). This is best option for US and Countries near China.

For EU, I'm looking into DHL, but it's extra $10-$15, not sure if we I can get the dynamic shipping rate to work in time for batch 1.

Screws on the back of the case, right? So even if you use thumbscrews they won't be visible?

In Europe... EMS would also be nice since DHL will mean almost certainly customs. And on a $200 + shipping case we could look into north of $80.

Though I still need to decide:

a) If ill be lucky enough to be able to buy this sku.
b) If I wouldn't rather wait for the bi-color since it will make more sense with my living room. Aaaa decisions!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Screws on the back of the case, right? So even if you use thumbscrews they won't be visible?

In Europe... EMS would also be nice since DHL will mean almost certainly customs. And on a $200 + shipping case we could look into north of $80.

Though I still need to decide:

a) If ill be lucky enough to be able to buy this sku.
b) If I wouldn't rather wait for the bi-color since it will make more sense with my living room. Aaaa decisions!

Yes, screws on the back of the case.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 are we going to be able to rotate the PSU orientation in the T1 as previously planned? there wasn't any mention of it in the instruction manual.

We removed the 90 degree rotation b/c it was trapping heat at the front of the case - and I don't want to drill holes in the front panel to solve the problem.

However, the bracket to flip the PSU is included, for people that plan to flip the case.