Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
THAT is EXACTLY what I am searching for, what's the name of this?

Hexagonal mesh? metal sheet perforated?

Cue I'm looking to build a mini mini monster so I need to make it as open air as possible.

thanks
PVC Filter mesh or dust filter mesh. You can find rolls on moddiy.com and other sites.

if you’re looking for mesh made of metal, look for Modder’s Mesh on Mnpctech.com

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
1. Top Panels should be Silver and Black to match the two tone.
2. We emailed all the people who subscribed to M1 BackInStock, maybe in your SPAM. We have all the subscriber emails from SFFLAB for T1.
3. We are focused on Black color, so Two Tone is next year's problem...lol

Interestingly I didn't receive any emails?

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 1, 2017
PVC Filter mesh or dust filter mesh. You can find rolls on moddiy.com and other sites.

if you’re looking for mesh made of metal, look for Modder’s Mesh on Mnpctech.com

I've just checked, thank you but not really what I want, and pretty expensive for a small area.

this is what i'm looking for:

I'm not talking about the stamped geometric patern, just the mesh.

actually i'm thinking about asking that on the forum. just doing some research before.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
I hope not, don't really need to wait for a review, I just need the specs since it's the only 10L case who supports 3 slot gpu and 240mm. Of course the design has flow ( the aio would be better on top as default position, an I won't complain if the case would fit the msi trio) but they're nothing better yet in that category ( the gpu orientation in the ncase m1 is flawed)

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Definitely did not get email ref M1 in spam, hence worried about getting no update for T1 when it gets sent.
Interestingly I didn't receive any emails?
I didn't recieve any emails either, you are not alone friend.

We emailed all M1V6 subscribers starting Sep 25, the day when the last batch of M1V6 sold out, so if you subscribe prior, then you didn’t get an email. We didn’t want to spam people who already had the chance to buy the M1.

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
Reactions: PBJ

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 1, 2017
Reactions: BaK

herericc

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 18, 2019
So would this case fit my components?

3900x
some kind of 240mm radiator for the 3900x
EVGA 2080 XC Ultra Gaming (3 slot)

It looks very sleek and I'm quite interested!

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
We emailed all M1V6 subscribers starting Sep 25, the day when the last batch of M1V6 sold out, so if you subscribe prior, then you didn’t get an email. We didn’t want to spam people who already had the chance to buy the M1.

Ah, wait a second, you are talking about the M1? No, I definitely did not subscribe to the M1.