Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

jtthejam

Efficiency Noob
Jun 8, 2019
Just curious, are there any changes to the weight with the mesh panels?
IIRC it was mentioned that the base CNC is 1.1kg and with sheetmetal side panels its 1.6kg.
And how much of a weight penalty would TG panels cause?

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019
Has anyone added a full cover GPU block to the eisbaer lt240? It seems easy enough to plumb in but I don't know how the smaller pump will fare with more resistance. I haven't been able to find much about people actually expanding it.

It loks like nope

I think it´s meant to be used with the gpu water block+integrated pump that alphacool also has. And I think that´s a very interesting way of having a "custom" loop with two blocks and two rads with no separate pump and reservoirless. Very minimal tubing also... I like the idea.

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 29, 2017
Regarding the mesh, is it a fabric or plastic (like window screen)?

EDIT: Found my answer from Wahaha360:
"The Ultrafine Mesh is made of 1mm steel. The indent is die stamped to give it more strength. While it will not be as stiff as the rest of the CNC case, we expect it to be comparable to 2mm Aluminum Side Panels. 1mm steel is pretty strong, the weight is equivalent to 3mm thick aluminum, and it's die stamped to reduce flex."

Reactions: Allhopeforhumanity

penghutw

Trash Compacter
Nov 23, 2018
Hi I canceled my Ghost S1 pre-order because found out the top panel won't close with my GPU.

I also saw that you mentioned 155mm being the max height of the GPU, is this number including the PCIe power cable or no?

Specifically will a 142mm tall GPU fit inside this case?

You're my only last hope for an affordable, no bamboozle sff case.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
Hi I canceled my Ghost S1 pre-order because found out the top panel won't close with my GPU.

I also saw that you mentioned 155mm being the max height of the GPU, is this number including the PCIe power cable or no?

Specifically will a 142mm tall GPU fit inside this case?

You're my only last hope for an affordable, no bamboozle sff case.

To be fair the Ghost didn't fit your build, it's not the case's fault that you want to cram a card that doesn't fit into that case. It's an Small Form Factor for a reason.

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@Wahaha360 any chance the EK- MLC Phoenix would work with the rad dimensions of 95 x 133 x 68mm

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
So, judging from the images on SFF, the mesh sides will NOT be stamped? I really like the no-stamp look better, so I hope so.
If you check it out on a computer, it is clearer and indeed stamped. If it ships with the indent, they must’ve had too much flex.

I also prefer the non stamped look, but we’ll see.

heckinwoofer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 14, 2017
@Wahaha360 any chance the EK- MLC Phoenix would work with the rad dimensions of 95 x 133 x 68mm

The case just happens to barely fit the LT240 w/ 15mm fans which is 270 x 120 x 40mm in total. The EK is much larger than that, so it's obviously a no.

penghutw

Trash Compacter
Nov 23, 2018
To be fair the Ghost didn't fit your build, it's not the case's fault that you want to cram a card that doesn't fit into that case. It's an Small Form Factor for a reason.

Actually Louqe lists their GPU compatibility as up to 144mm in height without any tophats.

I'm inclined to believe that number as well as the 141mm measurement from the manufacturer's site.

It was fortunate for me that some random redditor out there posted before the case shipped that he had experienced issues with fitting the card inside.

It's sff yes, but that doesn't mean I have to buy a 1 slot 1 fan ITX card. So how about getting off your high horse and actually provide some meaningful content, instead of sitting behind your desk insulting someone?

Last edited:
Reactions: tarrou and Saici

rOy_bOy

Chassis Packer
Sep 3, 2019
I had a silly epiphany today while trying to select a new 5700 XT video card: they're mostly all over 2 slot cards. This case can do 3 slot video cards, but not with my favorite Noctua l12S cooler.

However, this case was designed with AIO cooler in mind, which I've never looked at buying. Where do I begin picking an AIO/Radiator for the CPU? I did see the charts on page 1 - but I was wondering if someone could distill this buying decision down a little?

Thanks!

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I had a silly epiphany today while trying to select a new 5700 XT video card: they're mostly all over 2 slot cards. This case can do 3 slot video cards, but not with my favorite Noctua l12S cooler.

However, this case was designed with AIO cooler in mind, which I've never looked at buying. Where do I begin picking an AIO/Radiator for the CPU? I did see the charts on page 1 - but I was wondering if someone could distill this buying decision down a little?

Thanks!
The only 240mm aio this supports is the eisbaer lt240

Last edited:
Reactions: rOy_bOy

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018

Thanks!
Most 120mm AIO should work since it was designed for that. Wahaha is actually pitching a parallel product (the all copper 30fpi radiator) though I don't know the update on that. Right now there is only one confirmed 240mm AIO that can fit and it should fit provided you are using one slim fan.

Most 120mm AIO though should be better than the L12S.