Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Sashby

Average Stuffer
Nov 13, 2017
The ADT PCIe 3.0 should be included with the *base version. Since most gaming GPUs will not benefit from PCIe 4.0.

Afaik, the 3M is not officially compatible with PCIe 4.0, and there are no PCIe 4.0 ready flexible riser on the market.

However, I been told 3M PCIe flex riser seems to be plug & play on X570, so it’s the closest thing to PCIe 4.0 compatible.

The downside of 3M riser is the price.

ADT released their updated riser cable to PCIe Gen 4 (R33UF-V4)! All is not lost

ADT Graphics Extension Cable PCI-E x16 4.0 Compatible ITX A4 Chassis PCIE 16x GEN 4.0 Full Speed

Sashby

Average Stuffer
Nov 13, 2017
The cable pictured doesn’t look long enough to reach in a sandwich style layout.
The listing is for custom length. If you're refering to the 3D image, it's only illustrative. Scroll down to the list of cases and cable length. It's the same cable design that the "(Dancase A4-SFX V3) A4 case layout" (sandwich) uses.
"DAN Cases A4-SFX V3 R33UF-TU (PCIe GEN 3.0) 18.5cm"

Reactions: Bonusround

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

Shinken1

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2019

I like the mesh, works well with the black case.
Is there any news on distribution to the UK? - Would I be able to pick up one if you launched in September as planned?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
What's the reason for removing the indent from the mesh? I think I like it better with the indent. Still looks good though!

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
What's the reason for removing the indent from the mesh? I think I like it better with the indent. Still looks good though!

Are you talking about the framing? I like both but, personally, this new version looks way cleaner.

Reactions: Aviswa

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

Are you talking about the framing? I like both but, personally, this new version looks way cleaner.
At first I thought I liked the mesh with the indent better but looking at both pictures side by side, no indent goes better with the minimalist design of the case imo.

Also, is it me, or is the case gray in these latest renders?

oreg

Chassis Packer
Nov 27, 2017
Color in the latest renders look awesome. Will this be the color of base version?

I also like it more without the indented mesh. Would this have negative impact on sturdiness?

And, most important: Will there be possibility to buy from Germany?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

I also like it more without the indented mesh. Would this have negative impact on sturdiness?

We are sampling without indent on the mesh right now. If it has too much flex, we will make the indent to strengthen it.

Color in the latest renders look awesome. Will this be the color of base version?

Also, is it me, or is the case gray in these latest renders?

Variation on renderer lighting made it more of a dark gray look.

Reactions: PBJ and Navic

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018
I'm in love with the no indent mesh. I rather buy more mesh sides if the one I originally get bends than have indent.

Reactions: AP2