Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
Any plans on 3 slot GPU configuration + 70mm CPU cooler height, ideal for Noctua L12S?

* back panel is interchangeable to support 3 slot GPU or 2 slot GPU
* 2 slot GPU configuration allows for 70mm CPU cooler height, ideal for Noctua L12S
* 3 slot GPU configuration allows for 48mm CPU cooler height, ideal for AIO block pump

Most of the info are in the first post!

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018
I bought mine from Overclockers UK, they ship to the US and very quickly. Was 3 buisness days to California.

Thanks! I did the same and it was way cheaper buying from UK than from some other places even though they ship using DHL (expensive)... will I have issues (tax) when it gets to the US, or does it deliver to the door no problem?

I mean, can both configurations be added or implemented? 3 slot + 70mm CPU cooler?

You wouldn't ask Ferrari to make the trunk space bigger so you can take two full luggage would you? Same here, if this case at this size doesn't fit your needs, there are plenty others.

Last edited:

Demon Boy Jr

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2017
Thanks! I did the same and it was way cheaper buying from UK than from some other places even though they ship using DHL (expensive)... will I have issues (tax) when it gets to the US, or does it deliver to the door no problem?

You wouldn't ask Ferrari to make the trunk space bigger so you can take two full luggage would you? Same here, if this case at this size doesn't fit your needs, there are plenty others.

Can't speak for other states, but DHL delivers to my door no problem here in Cali. No fees or tariffs, just what I payed OCuk.

Reactions: schn1tt3r

Rapide

Chassis Packer
Jun 29, 2019
So, where you will sell first base version? Ssf lab? How I can get notification (maybe on mail?) about start selling?

paulesko

Master of Cramming
Jul 31, 2019

Not something that I specially like Stig, but... ?

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
That will make the case about 154mm wide. The M1 is 160mm wide and a more efficient layout at that point.

If you must have the A4 sandwich layout, Jonsbo has a A4 they just launched.

Yeah, but can I get my SSI-EEB into this case or what? LoL

So I did some looking around to check out some of the latest Jonsbo cases after you mentioned the A4 and wasn't able to find any reference to it outside of a single SFFn post with no real info. Is it an Asia only release? Still rumored? Does someone other than QuietPC import their cases?

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
That will make the case about 154mm wide. The M1 is 160mm wide and a more efficient layout at that point.

If you must have the A4 sandwich layout, Jonsbo has a A4 they just launched.

Long time Sidearm stalker, first time poster.

I've seen you mention efficiency several times. I'm just curious what your criteria is for efficiency.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I've seen you mention efficiency several times. I'm just curious what your criteria is for efficiency.

At a basic level:
1. Layout Efficiency - components compatibility in relation to volume and foot print
2. Cooling Efficiency - airflow limitations and cooling potential for both air and water
3. Travel Efficiency - how well the overall shape fit into travel bags and suitcases

Ideally:
4. Dust Filtered - this feature has been weak or not available for a lot of SFF cases compare to larger cases
5. RGB Ready - windows and cable management is another weak point for a lot fo SFF cases

RGB is a controversial issue, but I have seen enough visceral disgust towards lack of RGB to know there is a group out there that's RGB or nothing. Not so much on this forum, but they exist and not small in numbers either.

Bonusround

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 26, 2018
SFX Bracket allows the PSU fan to be oriented towards inside the case or outside the case.

Flip SFX Bracket flips the SFX 180 degrees (SFX exhaust / C13 inlet towards radiator), the PSU fan can be oriented towards inside or outside the case also.

@Wahaha360 thank you for clarifying. This is important and very good news.

newzealot

Caliper Novice
Jul 26, 2019
RGB is a controversial issue, but I have seen enough visceral disgust towards lack of RGB to know there is a group out there that's RGB or nothing. Not so much on this forum, but they exist and not small in numbers either.

Wow... that is news to me. Because i experience visceral disgust towards the existence of RGB. ?

Reactions: rfarmer

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Wow... that is news to me. Because i experience visceral disgust towards the existence of RGB. ?
Business sell items based on what is actually selling. The fact that there are more RGB products (to even components that I think should not have one, like SSD or back of the monitor) means that there is a really big market for it. I hate it as well but I dont deny its existence.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
release date?
This is the information we currently have, but I doubt they're close enough to production to give an exact date
This is the current *plan, things happens, so can't promise
Year 2019:
- $200 Black *base version, Ultrafine Mesh Side Panels, NO I/O, August 2019 if Quality Control perfect, most likely September 2019
- $240 Two Tone Version, Tempered Glass Side Panel (SFX fan facing inside the case), I/O, December 2019

Year 2020:
- Silver Aluminum Side Panels with holes
- Black Aluminum Side panels with holes
- Silver Ultrafine Mesh Side Panels
- Black I/O Front Lid for Black *base version
- Silver NO I/O Front Lid for Two Tone version

JayRello

Caliper Novice
Jul 1, 2019
Anyone have an idea on how to custom water cool without the reservoir (just pump)? I have a certain water block in mind for a build with this case but I haven't seen any custom loops without a reservoir.