Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Thanks. How will the PSU vent when the case is flipped?

Actually, after staring at the photos above, I'm now wondering how the 2-slot mode works.

Interchangeable Backplates. Couldn't find a bigger picture but it's on the first page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonusround

Vlalidus

What's an ITX?
Jul 15, 2019
Hello, I saw this case on Optimumtech's channel and absolutely love it! hopefully ill be able to get my hands on one this September. Keep up the good work man!

Rapide

Chassis Packer
Jun 29, 2019
Please test GPU temp with accelero xtreme IV in 200w limit when u will get ur new version of case :) ofc with bottom fans

strimp12

What's an ITX?
Jul 17, 2019
Case looks amazing! So it sounds like we are looking at September for availability? Can you still fit a 240 rad with a full size fan in front and a slim fan under the mobo?

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
I know you've said there will be tiers of the T1 to purchase, and with that I hope there will be an option per tier to not include the I/O stuff. You've implemented both the SD slot and Type-C port subtly, but I'd rather not have either... and I certainly wouldn't want to have the tier I want locked into the I/O.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Update 2019-07-18 : USB-C and SD Card Front I/O for those so curious

I think SD card and USB-C should both fit. Now have to source those recessed USB-C and SD connector on MacBooks.

How will the SD card connect to the motherboard? By using the USB 3.0 connector?

Reactions: Dudu_head

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I know you've said there will be tiers of the T1 to purchase, and with that I hope there will be an option per tier to not include the I/O stuff. You've implemented both the SD slot and Type-C port subtly, but I'd rather not have either... and I certainly wouldn't want to have the tier I want locked into the I/O.

The base tier will not have the Front I/O.

For both price and also availability reasons.

Demon Boy Jr

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2017

So before you mentioned making it and option and upgradeable in the future. This design looks very embedded is that still the plan, how would that work? Might be getting my feed and memory mixed up with the Ncase v6.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018

That’s the concern... If you stick to what you’ve said about the two tone being the premium model... that’s the one I’d want... but I wouldn’t be interested in the I/O. Please offer the option to include it or not include it, b/c imo nothing ruins a clean case quite like an I/O...

quetzacoatlx

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 11, 2017
That’s the concern... If you stick to what you’ve said about the two tone being the premium model... that’s the one I’d want... but I wouldn’t be interested in the I/O. Please offer the option to include it or not include it, b/c imo nothing ruins a clean case quite like an I/O...
More options = higher cost
So maybe the non-premium version with more options will cost more then the premium version without options.

Reactions: Brude27

Shinken1

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 3, 2019
Update 2019-07-18 : USB-C and SD Card Front I/O for those so curious
I think SD card and USB-C should both fit. Now have to source those recessed USB-C and SD connector on MacBooks.

I wouldn't use the front I/O that often but the MacBook like implementation you have pictured looks amazing and in my opinion makes the case look better as it isn't just a lump of metal, the slick slots make it look even more premium

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
More options = higher cost
So maybe the non-premium version with more options will cost more then the premium version without options.

For sure, and I'm completely good with paying more to get exactly what I want. I just hope he gives the option to choose... otherwise I might have another Dan A4 situation for myself. I love that case, but won't spend money on it b/c the front port ruins the look for me.

Bonusround

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 26, 2018
I'd like to run this case in the rad-on-top orientation. Is there much/any flexibility with PSU orientation? I noticed some variation In the early renders and wonder whether that carried through to the current design.

Dudu_head

Minimal Tinkerer
Jun 15, 2019
@Wahaha360 Will there be a preorder? I really dont want to miss out on this since I know it will be limited. Been following this since the beginning

Do you know how much you plan on making?

He mentioned earlier that there will be a paper launch in August, only 5-10* cases. In September, though, he is looking at 100+* cases.

And yes, I messaged him and he said pre-orders for the paper launch will be announced a week or so prior. First come first serve. No specific timing/date atm