Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Quick questions: We still have LT240 support right? The custom radiator is only for people who want 75C?

Is the 315 max GPU length not including the PCIE bracket extrusion?

Alphacool LT240, or any 25mm thick radiator should work.

What do you mean by PCIe bracket extrusion?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Anyone know what page has the updated supported dimensions for hardware? I want to know if 125 PSU length is supported as I want the seasonic focus PSU which is a bit longer than the corsair.

You are referring to SFX-L support, compatibility pending.

If you haven't bought the Seasonic SGX-650, I recommend sticking with Corsair SF650, you will have better compatibility across all SFF case with the Corsair SFX PSU. From a performance and noise perspective, not sure what advantages the Seasonic has over the Corsair.

Last edited:

BillT

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2019

At the left end part of the card, the PCIE bracket sticks out a little, looks like 8-10mm.

I'm not sure if the case's GPU support length includes that extra length. Also, do manufacturers include that length when listing their cards' dimension? Thanks!

schn1tt3r

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 24, 2018
You are referring to SFX-L support, compatibility pending.

If you haven't bought the Seasonic SGX-650, I recommend sticking with Corsair SF650, you will have better compatibility across all SFF case with the Corsair SFX PSU. From a performance and noise perspective, not sure what advantages the Seasonic has over the Corsair.

I've not purchasaed a PSU yet, I just really like the Seasonic PSU's. I have nothing but praise for that brand. One out of 5 Corsair has failed me, but I guess I'll go for the SF600 platinum since they have braided cables unlike the Seasonic. Thanks for the reply. I'm adding hardware to my deal alerts because once new Ryzen comes, I suppose all hardware will go up in price.

EDIT: As for the advantages, Seasonic being bigger has a bigger fan and is said to be less noisy. I think it also has more warranty years, but mostly, I just like the brand.

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
@schn1tt3r agreed. I personally really like the build quality of Seasonic PSUs and whenever applicable recommend something in their Prime lineup as they all get full 12yr warranty support.
That said, I've been really impressed with my Corsair SF750 so far. It's managed my dual Xeon Cerberus X incredibly quietly. Plus, if you're in the market for a dual EPS SFX, it's really the only game in town short of custom mounting HDPLEX's 800W DC-ATX and twin AC-DC internal bricks for double the price.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
As someone who has just found out about this case, can someone give me a rundown on this case, and what the requirements are for 240mm aios (Thickness specifically)? Also I haven't seen anything about case feet when I skimmed through the pages (mainly looking at images), is this just a prototype thing?

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
As someone who has just found out about this case, can someone give me a rundown on this case, and what the requirements are for 240mm aios (Thickness specifically)? Also I haven't seen anything about case feet when I skimmed through the pages (mainly looking at images), is this just a prototype thing?

240mm AIO’s are compatible if radiator is not more than 25mm thick such as the Alphacool Eisbaer LT240. Fan under motherboard needs to be no more than 15mm thick.

Case feet will be included according to a few posts in the thread.

Reactions: Shinken1 and Navic

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

Talking with Alphacool to get a demo for their Computex Booth.

To make things interesting, I plan build a Hard Tube setup on tall RAM, which means a lot of tight bends, thinking about 3D printing Mandrels to make the bends.

I have the Bitspower Plastic Tube Retouch Kit OD 12MM already, but it's not very helpful for some of the bends. If any of you have a good tools or suggestions, let me know.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

Talking with Alphacool to get a demo for their Computex Booth.

To make things interesting, I plan build a Hard Tube setup on tall RAM, which means a lot of tight bends, thinking about 3D printing Mandrels to make the bends.

I have the Bitspower Plastic Tube Retouch Kit OD 12MM already, but it's not very helpful for some of the bends. If any of you have a good tools or suggestions, let me know.

Quite a project. Will be very interesting when finished.

I know very little about this, but will the Alphacool Eiskoffer Bending Kit help?

Snakeyjakey

Cable Smoosher
Apr 21, 2019
We are still tweaking the Space Gray, so depending on the cost, we will finalize what's available.

This looks fantastic! Single colour ways would be awesome too (even if it came at premium). Would there be a possibility of 3D printed tube kits being sold alongside the cases themselves? Keep up the great work ?

BillT

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2019
We are still tweaking the Space Gray, so depending on the cost, we will finalize what's available.
Does that mean Space Gray is more expensive? What kind of process are you planning to use?

Personally I don't mind paying extra for my preferred color.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019

Won’t this configuration pose problems with air bubbles, with the pump being higher than the radiator? I suppose you can flip it, but would be good if positive pressure can be retained.

Also what type of reservoir is that? Never seen it before.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Does that mean Space Gray is more expensive? What kind of process are you planning to use?

Personally I don't mind paying extra for my preferred color.

There are range of Space Gray, if you are referring to the real Apple Space Gray, there is only one supplier we have access to, and the price is silly territory (around ~$300-$500 just for the color at low volume).

So we are experimenting with other Gray colors, so the color option will be set after we get the anodized samples and pick a color.