Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
This is stated on the opening post

Side panels:
Vented Panel / Tempered Glass / Acrylic, window on both sides

courts

Case Bender
Jan 5, 2019
Heyo! New here, saw a link to this case on the Ghost S1 slack.
Really liking the design of this case! I saw the post stated limited quantity, and was wondering if it would be fcfs or like a raffle for the release?
Apologize in advance for noob question lul

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Any plans to do a full metal ventilated panel? The example one looks and I imagine would be acrylic which always comes off as cheap to me and potentially scratches easily, which can be seen by people who purchased the Geeek A50. I personally have no interest on whether the panel is transparent or not, I just want the quality to match price.

That being said I am very intrigued by the design of the case. I think allowing the 3 slot option also opens up the potential for an Accelero Xtreme 3 to be mounted similar to the Ncase.

On the 3 slot configuration, you can use the fan-less / passive SFX + 2 slot ref gpu, then you can just take the tempered glass on both side without any holes.

That's the best look tbh.

fightertoad

Cable Smoosher
Dec 16, 2018

On the 3 slot configuration, you can use the fan-less / passive SFX + 2 slot ref gpu, then you can just take the tempered glass on both side without any holes.

That's the best look tbh.

Isn't the NJ450 SFX-L? Would a 120mm rad + 25mm fan still fit under an SFX-L?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Isn't the NJ450 SFX-L? Would a 120mm rad + 25mm fan still fit under an SFX-L?

For SFX-L, you will custom cable kit from G-UNIQ.

I made a mistake, I thought SilverStone passive SFX was regular, not -L.

You can flip the Corsair SFX fan towards GPU, so no need for intake towards the panels

fightertoad

Cable Smoosher
Dec 16, 2018
For SFX-L, you will custom cable kit from G-UNIQ.

I made a mistake, I thought SilverStone passive SFX was regular, not -L.

You can flip the Corsair SFX fan towards GPU, so no need for intake towards the panels

Yeah, I had the same thought as you earlier about using NJ450 on the mobo side with tempered glass so was already curious about that. I guess an alternative option might be to use SF750 to improve efficiency as much as possible.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Yeah, I had the same thought as you earlier about using NJ450 on the mobo side with tempered glass so was already curious about that. I guess an alternative option might be to use SF750 to improve efficiency as much as possible.

I'm trying to get the SF750 for prototype testing. Flipping the fan towards the inside and using two TG is something def interesting to test.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I gotta say that seeing them all lined up like that really makes them all seem kind of unoriginal.

This forum has explore all of the possible space efficient layouts.

Originality has shifted to manufacturing techniques and materials.

Until new components arrive at least ;)

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Yeah. I didn't mean that as a knock. Obviously when you're looking at optimizing space, cooling efficiency and layout there are only so many ways to skin a cat. I just found it striking to see them all that close in grill pattern, dimensions, etc.

Reactions: VegetableStu

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Yeah. I didn't mean that as a knock. Obviously when you're looking at optimizing space, cooling efficiency and layout there are only so many ways to skin a cat. I just found it striking to see them all that close in grill pattern, dimensions, etc.

I didnt take offense, in fact I agree.

I made this case to set the *floor for projects using this back to back / A4 layouts.

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Yeah, getting size effiecient as possible often means cases can only look so different when using the same size componets as other cases. One reason I'm glad to see stuff like the D360, hdplex, and Gury's PSU's hitting the market. Also hoping for thin Itx boards to be more mainstream.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Well, also remember that three of those cases in the picture are actually the same case with different top hats. Dan A4 and C4 are different enough with their radiator support, and M1 is in another category with the traditional GPU-in-motherboard configuration.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
All height values for the Ghost is wrong. It is 188mm , 214mm or 245mm

Kuzan

Average Stuffer
Oct 15, 2018
Looks really good. Reminds me of a combination of the louqe and c4, which I both considered buying in the future. But I might end up with your case instead. Do you plan to produce only duo colour cases? Or will there be single colour cases as well?

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Really interested. Love how the space is utilized even though it’s so small. Looks really high end. Very well thought out, I want one!