Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 29, 2017
Admittedly, I wasn't a fan of the indented mesh sidepanel when I saw it in renders. However, after seeing the non-indented panel, I agree with some of the other posters above that the flat mesh looks a bit out of place or unpolished. I think the indented mesh will definitely give it some more character.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
I liked the indented mesh better before, and maintain that preference. I also love the meshify series mesh pattern, so maybe I just like formed mesh?! ??‍♂️

Great work, my dude! I look very forward to the two-tone minus the I/O version in 2020!

baratheonbbq

Caliper Novice
Jun 6, 2019
What holds the mesh in? If I tilt the case back would the mesh side panel just slide out? Can I purchase extra side panels in the future?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
What holds the mesh in? If I tilt the case back would the mesh side panel just slide out? Can I purchase extra side panels in the future?
Looking at the pictures, it looks like the back panel holds it in, which is probably why the curve of the mesh doesn't go end to end

tomasang

Efficiency Noob
Oct 29, 2019
When can I place the order? Will there be perforated aluminum side panel available to order? I don't like both tempered glass and full mesh side panel.

Thanks.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
It seemed to me like the back panel did not cover the edge of the side panel, but I only glanced a bit.
You are correct in that the back panel doesn't cover the edge of the side panel itself, but the little lip/indent at the top and the bottom of the mesh is stopped by the back panel, or so it seems

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
When can I place the order? Will there be perforated aluminum side panel available to order? I don't like both tempered glass and full mesh side panel.

Thanks.
You can be notified when you can place the order by going here and clicking "notify me when restocked".

There should be an aluminum perforated side panel (that looks like the top I'd guess) in 2020, possibly available as an upgrade.

Reactions: Madhawk1995

ExplodingWaffle101

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 11, 2018
I was aware of the 120mm compatibility, but it never crossed my mind that that would allow for 2 25mm thick fans. I bet that works quite well for mobo temps, and also looks quite... consistent (chromax sterrox when noctua)

newzealot

Caliper Novice
Jul 26, 2019
I do not understand what indent / no indent means, but the first picture is so much nicer than the picture below it.

The picture below it is really ugly.

Floris

Caliper Novice
Sep 17, 2019
First picture is a render, that's why it looks much better. Second picture is head on with bad lighting. I'd imagine that it will look way different at another angle with softer lighting. Just look a this photo, the mesh sides are laying on the table.