Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

rOy_bOy

Chassis Packer
Sep 3, 2019
So if you guys were gonna go with a 2+ slot card (req. 3 slot position on Sidearm) and you were gonna go with a 120mm AIO for the CPU, then what AIO would you go with for a Ryzen 3600 overclocked?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
So if you guys were gonna go with a 2+ slot card (req. 3 slot position on Sidearm) and you were gonna go with a 120mm AIO for the CPU, then what AIO would you go with for a Ryzen 3600 overclocked?
I would think the Corsair h60 2018 would be enough, if you can stand the bright white lights on the pump. Waha has also done some testing with the h60 2018, so you can find that in here.

My overclocked 1600 draws about 100w under a full render load if HW monitor is to be believed, about the same wattage as an overclocked 3600 (going off of GamersNexus), so when I get the h60 I can tell you how it performs if I remember

thobart

Cable Smoosher
New User
Mar 15, 2019
If u will upload some photos it will be nice, I think it will help not only me
Will do, photo’s of anything more specific? Anyone know the best way to post photos to the forum? Some posts don't turn out well, especially on mobile.

thobart

Cable Smoosher
New User
Mar 15, 2019
The build shown is my intimation of a future Sidearm build but in a Louqe Ghost and a large top hat located on the bottom of the case. I took a couple photos of the how I used the SecuFirm mount. I got my inspiration for this approach from @Wahaha360 and his testing with all the coolers. He mentioned the Secufirm was used. I used the included bracket with Alphacool LT240 that slides onto the pump block, allowing you to mount the cooler (I hate this btw). I used the black Secufirm bracket with the built in screws and the black Noctua spacers and then slightly screwed on each end till all the screws we’re able to grab the thread of the Secufirm bracket. I added a photo of a Secufirm kit from amazon to give people a good idea of what’s included and what was used. Let me know if there are any questions and even suggestions. I am still learning and I love to learn new tips about all things computers!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
First time i got problems with cooler. Worst thing in Eisbaer Lt240. I got a lot of problems with this.

This is basically our complaint to Alphacool.

I also found the included mount to be awful. Ended up using a noctua secufirm2.

It's what I'm using too.

If we had to offer the LT240 somehow, need to swap out the default mounting kit.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBJ and jvarg

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
@Wahaha360 do you have any photos with lt240 installed in T1?

OptimumTech has a glance shot of it installed in his video of Prototype 1.

Dapoktan

Cable Smoosher
Sep 18, 2019
Has the initial run gone on sale yet? I'm not sure if I missed it or not and sfflab isn't very clear if it's sold out or unavailable..

thekinghippo

Average Stuffer
Feb 1, 2019
Has the initial run gone on sale yet? I'm not sure if I missed it or not and sfflab isn't very clear if it's sold out or unavailable..
It hasn't. Sign up for the email list and you can be in the first batch. Theoretically, Wahaha was hopeful for a September release and there's only about a week left so keep your eyes peeled. It wouldn't surprise me if it was pushed into October at this point though. I'm just hoping we get to see real pictures of the tempered glass on it before the sale goes live.

Reactions: Dapoktan

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
@chyll2 @chinyang @Wildmongoose @Metroversal @Brude27 @JayRello @sffman @prava @PBJ @GerryMz @Beardedswede @Bonusround @schn1tt3r @Navic

This is the current *plan, things happens, so can't promise
Year 2019:
- $200 Black *base version, Ultrafine Mesh Side Panels, NO I/O, August 2019 if Quality Control perfect, most likely September 2019
- $240 Two Tone Version, Tempered Glass Side Panel (SFX fan facing inside the case), I/O, December 2019

Year 2020:
- Silver Aluminum Side Panels with holes
- Black Aluminum Side panels with holes
- Silver Ultrafine Mesh Side Panels
- Black I/O Front Lid for Black *base version
- Silver NO I/O Front Lid for Two Tone version

Some of you will notice that the Two Tone version with TG Side Panels should make temperature worse, and you will be correct. This is why I added 240x25mm thick radiator support so you can still get <85C with TG keeping CPU OC < 160W. For those of you that want to mix different Side Panels types, you can in 2020.
It hasn't. Sign up for the email list and you can be in the first batch. Theoretically, Wahaha was hopeful for a September release and there's only about a week left so keep your eyes peeled. It wouldn't surprise me if it was pushed into October at this point though. I'm just hoping we get to see real pictures of the tempered glass on it before the sale goes live.

Back in August the plan was that the tempered glass variant wouldn't release until December. I could have missed something but it still looking that way from what I know from this thread.

I've been wondering who is doing the video review? Is there a particular YouTuber we should keep an eye on? I know Ali from Optimumtech was the one who showed off the prototype.

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Back in August the plan was that the tempered glass variant wouldn't release until December. I could have missed something but it still looking that way from what I know from this thread.

I've been wondering who is doing the video review? Is there a particular YouTuber we should keep an eye on? I know Ali from Optimumtech was the one who showed off the prototype.

I would assume Optimumtech as he did the review of the first prototype

I would assume further that the first post will be updated with the link to the review whenever it is live.

invariants

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 24, 2019
I noticed in the pictures there are 4 standoffs for the radiator. If I were to air cool and wanted extra case fans would the lack of standoffs in the middle affect anything?