Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
How is that Prototype 2 looking? Motherboard toasted? We're dying here. :p

95% there. I just need to make small millimeter here and there tweaks.

The machining tool path looks so cool, it's shame I have to sandblast and anodize.

Last edited:

SirJack

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 22, 2018
Well I'll take one in maxamet; it's not like I'll have to sharpen it anyways :p. It will also never scratch.

quetzacoatlx

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 11, 2017
Testing High Ventilation Panel (expensive) vs Lower Ventilation Panel (cheaper).

The Ghost S1 uses 3mm holes, the T1 will use 4mm holes, so the Lower Ventilation Panel still has more ventilation.

The real challenge is cost, higher ventilation = 25%-40% more holes to be drilled, if you factor in failure rate (more holes = more likely to warp panel), that's going to be $15-$30 extra per panel depending on MOQ. For people running mid level setups, I don't know if it's even worth it.

Why not be eclectic, 3 mm holes + high ventilation density?

kniff

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 26, 2019
New member, just wanted to drop in and show my support. Amazing case, was going for the Ncase V6 but this changed my mind completely, glad to find something that will house Strix cards in such a small enclosure.

Currently using a modified evolv shift that i won't be missing, eventhough i got it thermally working the size is just not comparable obviously.

Reactions: Beardedswede

Roen

Trash Compacter
Feb 20, 2018
Same, I've messed around with aircooling for the longest time on the Ghost, but will be looking at watercooling now.

GerryMz

Average Stuffer
Apr 23, 2019
just a question, is the Corsair H60 the only 120mm aio that's fully built from out of the box that would fit in the case? or is there other 120mm aio that could fit?
i'll most likely cool the 3700x so im not too worried about temps !

zzmadd

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 18, 2017
Custom unsleeved cables should save a ton of space. Just like the grey ones in the previous T1 picture.I wonder where Wahaha got them, they look really nice.
I have similar cables for my Flex ATX PSU I got from Geeek.
At Geeek they started offering custom cable for SFX PSUs too.
They look identical.

Reactions: PBJ