Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

bynio

Average Stuffer
Feb 8, 2020
I've been booting mine with screwdriver for months, finally Ghost became available in January and I probably wouldn't get Sidearmd anyway because of small batch. Now I'm the only one to test shipment for my country so there is a chance. Also I wasn't enjoying large TopHat as I was hoping I would so went with L12S. Now again LT240 might come back into play.

The setups I'm seeing here are LT240 with high flow noctuas, is there a reason people are not going for static pressure ones? Or Noctuas industrial lineup? Also how does static pressure work on low RPMs?
I would opt for overkill on cooling to make mid level CPU near silent and cool.

Anyone can trow some light on what is happening on Taobao here? Is that an option?

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Te
Anyone can trow some light on what is happening on Taobao here? Is that an option?
I saw that too. Texted the seller. He says they're out of stock and they don't knkw when they are going to restock.

Also, for shipping tests don't you have to ship the case back? I thought it's just to test shipping. If it was testing and buying a case that would suck because there is no option for China.

Reactions: bynio

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
The setups I'm seeing here are LT240 with high flow noctuas, is there a reason people are not going for static pressure ones? Or Noctuas industrial lineup? Also how does static pressure work on low RPMs?
I would opt for overkill on cooling to make mid level CPU near silent and cool.

The A12x25 have superior static pressure IIRC, the finest case fan from noctua as far as I'm concerned. As someone with personal experience with noctua's F12-IPPC 3K...hard pass. The noise above 1500 RPM is noticeable, and above 1800 unbearable for me. I sold all 6. I'm currently using 2x noctua A12x25 in my ghost and 2x vardar Evo, and both are far superior in the mid rpm range (1k-1.5k rpm)

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Reseller

Either this guy or some other taobao reseller wanted to buy all of the T1s I have...haha
Did you sell all your t1's to him?

Also, what kind of shipping service is used for shipping? Do you hire your own people for send them through a postal service like SF express?

Psyduck91

Average Stuffer
Jan 27, 2020
@Wahaha360

I remember you said you were going to make more units available instead of the original 200 at launch. Do you have an estimate for how many units will be available?

I'm going to do a test run with all the parts today, I'm excited!

incfex

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 6, 2020
Reseller

Either this guy or some other taobao reseller wanted to buy all of the T1s I have...haha
Maybe put on some quantity limit on the purchase page or through PayPal? Since I did not see any reason for someone to purchase more than one case other than re-sellers.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Maybe put on some quantity limit on the purchase page or through PayPal? Since I did not see any reason for someone to purchase more than one case other than re-sellers.
They can use bot to make multiple account with different ip who buy the case in the second it's released

The two only way to control the reseler is either to make a manual verification or to have enough supply coming in to compensate the demand

Last edited:

sffanatic8

Efficiency Noob
Dec 8, 2019
They're 203 applicants (with account on sff) right now, I think that would be a good idea to use that list for sending the first 200 units batch since it's the most involved peoples on it

Was just about to suggest this idea. Let some of buy it for following this for so long.

Reactions: SanB0l0

race2c

Caliper Novice
Dec 5, 2019
As to applying for the early shipping and test group, whether they are provided to early posters/followers, I think there should be a review thread/forum for the T1 that can be divided by cooling, cpu, etc. Use that thread as a wiki and then be able to search for that to find design ideas, gpu/cpu temps, etc. there may be something like that already in the builds forum already though.

Just a thought.

incfex

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 6, 2020
They're 203 applicants (with account on sff) right now, I think that would be a good idea to use that list for sending the first 200 units batch since it's the most involved peoples on it
Where is this "203" came from? If you mean the google sheet, then that might not be correct. That is for testing shipping, and mainland China is not included since domestic shipping does not need to be tested. Also some people might not have sff case before, so they did not put their name down. Giving people from that list a priority on purchasing is not a wise decision, or you can have a separate list for applications from groups of people I mentioned before.

They can use bot to make multiple account with different ip who buy the case in the second it's released

The two only way to control the reseler is either to make a manual verification or to have enough supply coming in to compensate the demand
Well, if this is the case, Google Captcha will be a good way to prevent this. But this will also cause everyone in Mainland China unable to get this case since Google service is blocked. Also modification to the website is required.

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Also some people might not have sff case before, so they did not put their name down. Giving people from that list a priority on purchasing is not a wise decision, or you can have a separate list for applications from groups of people I mentioned before.
They're plenty of people who didn't have a sff case on that list, that's not a mandatory condition, just a way to prioritize and not even the most important one.

But yeah, it need be extended to the few countries who are not required for test shipping if it has to be used as a mean to sending the first batch

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
Chinese has been dominating in scalping limited one per household items. This happens in a lot of field/hobby. My experience is from toy collecting.

masklee

Cable Smoosher
Feb 4, 2020
I just bought my parts and I guess I'm also locked in. Are you going to wait untill the case comes to build your PC or are you just going to run your PC without a case utnil the case becomes available?

My specs:
3700x
X570i strix
Sabrent rocket 4.0 1tb
Lt240 with 2 a12*15 chromax
Sf600 gold
16*2gb vengeance lpx
Gtx1080 aero

I'm also planning to use the same cpu & mb~so just sharing:
3700x
X570i strix
EK-AIO 120 > Corsair H60 > L9a chromax
Gigabyte AORUS 2080S~~~(0.7mm too thick @ 3slots, keeping my finger-cross)
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC
Gigabyte Aorus 1TB Gen4 M.2
MX500 2 TB 2.5" SSD
SF750 Platinum
NF-F12 PWM CH.BK x2