Production SFFtime presents: P-ATX V3 - 10.4L evolution of ATX console case

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Hi, it is in production, should be ready in a few weeks :)

Looking forward to get one. I assume you were otherwise happy with the prototype except the "mistake" with the front panel they made? It seems sturdy enough? And I assume you will offer it powder coated in black?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Looking forward to get one. I assume you were otherwise happy with the prototype except the "mistake" with the front panel they made? It seems sturdy enough? And I assume you will offer it powder coated in black?

Yeah it was very sturdy, much more than I expected. Just fixed a small tolerance issue around the pci bracket and mbo IO, everything else was fine.

Standard white and black for start :)

Reactions: DrHudacris

Nightblade

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 29, 2017
Yeah it was very sturdy, much more than I expected. Just fixed a small tolerance issue around the pci bracket and mbo IO, everything else was fine.

Standard white and black for start :)

Quick question(though the answer may not be), if I were to put a Micro ATX board in this case, would I be able to fit a 2 slot GPU and a single slot accessory card(a sound card, a m.2 adapter card, or additional usb ports, etc.)? or would the bottom of the board block part of it?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Quick question(though the answer may not be), if I were to put a Micro ATX board in this case, would I be able to fit a 2 slot GPU and a single slot accessory card(a sound card, a m.2 adapter card, or additional usb ports, etc.)? or would the bottom of the board block part of it?
Hi, I don't think so because mATX is not that shorter compared to regular ATX, only 6cm. Maybe if a low profile card is really low.

Meekyuu

Caliper Novice
Apr 13, 2022

Darn, looks like the new Barrow Pump / Block / Res combo is 4mm too large at 63mm.

Meekyuu

Caliper Novice
Apr 13, 2022
They actually do have a 10w pump block combo that should fit, at around 55mm with koolance LPs I think? I might actually give it a try, considering the most you could probably fit in the case is a thick 280 with a flexatx psu

Reactions: riba2233

Mackan

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 2, 2016
Regarding pcie risers, do you know what 4.0 risers will fit this case? E.g. a direkt Linkup one?

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Regarding pcie risers, do you know what 4.0 risers will fit this case? E.g. a direkt Linkup one?

Yes, linkup will fit (this style, double reverse: https://linkup.one/linkup-ultra-pci...m-designed-for-itx-nvidia-itx-amd6000-series/) but will limit gpu height if you use 2slot gpu with an ATX board, but honestly shouldn't be a problem, there are barely any 2slot pcie4 gpu's and they are not that tall.

Also this one fits with full compatibility:

Also if anyone has old style gen3 risers from sandwich cases they will also fit, and I will offer cases without risers so you can save money if you already have riser.

Reactions: Mackan

Json188

Efficiency Noob
May 21, 2022
Just asking, the size of v3 is still the same with v2, right?
Just wondering if i put atx motherboard in, will it still fit msi rtx 3070 ti gaming x trio? I do think it will not fit though.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Just asking, the size of v3 is still the same with v2, right?
Just wondering if i put atx motherboard in, will it still fit msi rtx 3070 ti gaming x trio? I do think it will not fit though.

Hi, yes internal size is the same, outside dims are very slightly different but like 1 mm here or there.

Not really since it is a 3slot gpu :|

Meekyuu

Caliper Novice
Apr 13, 2022
What week of june do you believe you'll be able to put up the products for sale? Mostly just want to ensure I can grab one and forget about it until it gets here, been very busy of late. XD

Super eager for a 280mm custom loop flex atx build with an ITX board. :>

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
What week of june do you believe you'll be able to put up the products for sale? Mostly just want to ensure I can grab one and forget about it until it gets here, been very busy of late. XD

Super eager for a 280mm custom loop flex atx build with an ITX board. :>

Not sure at the moment but I will write as soon as I hear some news.

Houdini

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 15, 2019

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Big update everyone, got my hands on packing sample, and it looks very good imho :) Enjoy some pictures and "professional" video: