Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

2kaulitz

Chassis Packer
Oct 20, 2019
Looks like will be having to sell my case if any one interested lmk it the red and has the 600w power supply and 2 noiseblocker fans installed.

Last edited:

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
I've been having some issues with my 2080 super, blower style. I get about 77C on full load.. Prior to that something weird was going on and I was getting 84c it seemed like the GPU was just running on overclock no matter what I did.

TheGrine

Chassis Packer
Sep 22, 2019
How long are the GPU riser standoffs supposed to be? I think mine are too short.
Did you screw 2 of them together?
Like that:

But as already mentioned mine and others are offset and that's why I made these:

Last edited:

JDragon

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2018
Did you screw 2 of them together?
Like that:

But as already mentioned mine and others are offset and that's why I made these:

That worked, thank you. GPU still off center but at least I can get it into the riser now.

chrimen

Trash Compacter
Sep 9, 2019
Hi guys, sorry for the absence. Please give me a few days to catch things up (emails, messages, etc).

Also, the P50 case and Enhance custom PSU (plus a couple new products) are now available again at:
https://www.sfftec.com/shop

Regards
Bernardo,
Question on the Cryorig with the Q90 fan is it much better that the original fan?

I have Cryorig C7 g right now and I'm really liking it

MEZON

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 5, 2019
I recieved case few month ago, next parcel was with missed accessories, but I still not recieved glass spacers from my order.

rob7697

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 7, 2019
Hi Guys, can someone owning this case measure the distance between the front shorter edge where it tapers in? Cheers (picture for reference)

Status
Not open for further replies.