Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

renecop545

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 2, 2018
Can we get details on what cables the Enhance flex PSU will have, and the length of each of those cables?

RogueLeader

Average Stuffer
Oct 11, 2017
[Update] Available for pre-order, Estimated Shipment on July/August
Thank you all for your constant support. We are glad to announce that our case will be available on the website starting now, you can purchase it via this link https://www.z-cases.com/product-page/z-case-p50
You can also use the coupon HAPPYSFF to get a $20 off
We have enabled PayPal for our payment method
We have stroke a new deal with the PSU manufacturer and is seeing a 15 USD off of PSU for case order. However, they also informed us that the lead time for the PSU will be pushed back 8 weeks, which will be July to August. We did not expect the condition and the case delivery time will also be pushed back to that time. We apologize for the inconvenience and all existing case order will have a 20 USD off. If you wish to claim the 20 USD off. Please send us an e-mail with your order number and we will process it for you. As for the PSU orders, the MOQ is met and the factory is producing them. It is estimated to ship on July/August

The last date for full refund request for order #10001 to 10050 is June 20th. and the last date for partial refund request for order #10001 to # 10050 is July 15th

Now the basic version of the case is having a discount to $199, other prices remain the same.
[Update 2] PSU available for separate purchase on the website

We are now glad to announce that our Enhance low-noise high-efficiency 600W gold flex 1u PSU is available to purchase as a single item on our website. We are having a limited-time $99 price for the Gold rating PSU. The link is here: https://www.z-cases.com/product-page/600w-enhance-gold-flex-1u-psu

i would like to buy from your website, but i can't find an option to get shipping with signature.

can you please explain how i can get items bought on your website, delivered with signature required ??

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
i would like to buy from your website, but i can't find an option to get shipping with signature.

can you please explain how i can get items bought on your website, delivered with signature required ??
Hello,

I can ask my team if they can do that. If we are able to get shipping with signature, we will tell you and do it on our side.

Cheers,

TimLFoss

Cable Smoosher
Jul 13, 2019
Signed up just to say how great this case looks. The tempered glass panel is a very unique touch that really sets this apart from every other case I've been considering buying. Just placed an order, and plan on doing a build with some subtle case lighting and vinyl wrapped components, I think it will look very nice, can't wait. Keep up the good work!

TimLFoss

Cable Smoosher
Jul 13, 2019
I have a few tech spec questions that aren't clear from the tech specs on your site:

-How many fans are supported at the top (and what mm)?

-What is the default max CPU cooler size (no spacers)?

-What are the dimensions of the foot/stand for the case?

-Will the screwholes on the PSU meant for dual 2.5" SSD fit a single 3.5" SSD, or do they not line up correctly?

-Is the AC power cable connector able to be flipped upside down (So the ground pin is at the bottom instead of the top?) This case would look best using L-adapters for all the motherboard IO, but it seems basically all power cable L-adapters bend the other way.

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
I have a few tech spec questions that aren't clear from the tech specs on your site:

-How many fans are supported at the top (and what mm)?

Dual 60x25mm fans

-What is the default max CPU cooler size (no spacers)?

40 mm

-What are the dimensions of the foot/stand for the case?

-Will the screwholes on the PSU meant for dual 2.5" SSD fit a single 3.5" SSD, or do they not line up correctly?

-Is the AC power cable connector able to be flipped upside down (So the ground pin is at the bottom instead of the top?) This case would look best using L-adapters for all the motherboard IO, but it seems basically all power cable L-adapters bend the other way.

I have no information on this....

TimLFoss

Cable Smoosher
Jul 13, 2019
Interesting. Based on that CPU cooler clearance, with 3 spacers, something like the H5 SF would possibly fit. A blower style CPU cooler with a blower style Founder's Edition GPU could on theory provide great thermal performance for the case by negative air pressure, along with the top fans used as an exhaust.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Interesting. Based on that CPU cooler clearance, with 3 spacers, something like the H5 SF would possibly fit. A blower style CPU cooler with a blower style Founder's Edition GPU could on theory provide great thermal performance for the case by negative air pressure, along with the top fans used as an exhaust.

according to my info cooler height starts at 44mm, & the tallest spacers they include are 16mm, so if what you're trying to fit is under 60mm, then its good.

TimLFoss

Cable Smoosher
Jul 13, 2019
according to my info cooler height starts at 44mm, & the tallest spacers they include are 16mm, so if what you're trying to fit is under 60mm, then its good.

The spacers they include are 16mm. On the site you have the option to purchase up to 3 sets of spaces that can be used together, for a total of 48mm of extra room. So, 88mm in theory is the maximum clearance. The corsair H5 SF is 84mm. Should work. I'll have to test it when the case ships.

britsches

Chassis Packer
May 17, 2019

Well, i would not want to get the nice view obstructed by this monstrosity.

DuKe

Chassis Packer
Jun 7, 2019
It has too much height, for those who want an RL in the case p50, here I give you an idea. (I did not plan to publish it until I had mine mounted but I was not beaten XD)

The only thing that you sacrifice is the ssd sata because it is where the cooler is housed, and the glass requires a spacer, even if it will be 8mm or 16mm
I will put pictures when I have finished

• Love
Reactions: Wenemun
Status
Not open for further replies.