Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Dec 2, 2018
Hello,

The PSU ships to all countries that our case is available, as for the cable data for the PSU, please see the image below

That cable setup is perfect! However, what I meant in regards to my question about shipping, is where are you shipping from (i.e USA, China, Taiwan, etc)? Sorry if I was not clear, it's just so I can calculate import costs to the UK into my budget.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortis Angelus

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
[Update 2] PSU available for separate purchase on the website
We are now glad to announce that our Enhance low-noise high-efficiency 600W platinum flex 1u PSU is available to purchase as a single item on our website. We are having a limited-time $99 price for the Gold rating PSU. The link is here: https://www.z-cases.com/product-page/600w-enhance-gold-flex-1u-psu

What are the dimensions of this PSU? I am not familiar with FlexATX; are they also standardized?

Reactions: Nouvolo

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
That cable setup is perfect! However, what I meant in regards to my question about shipping, is where are you shipping from (i.e USA, China, Taiwan, etc)? Sorry if I was not clear, it's just so I can calculate import costs to the UK into my budget.
Hello,

We are currently shipping from Taiwan.

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
does your psu’s fan throttle down with low loads? how quiet is it? (forgive me if i missed something)

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned before, but below 450w load, the fan runs low and only produces 20dB of sound. It was something pretty low that it wouldn't be a concern. Above 450w however, it gets pretty noisy fast.

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
Wow, I'm kind of upset at this criminally good price! That's an amazing PSU for $100, and an even better combo for the whole thing. Wish I didn't already have a powerhouse flex-atx unit.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Hello @ZCases . Now that we are in May do you know when the first shipments will go out to people who ordered the P50 case or who ordered the PSU separately?

I ordered the PSU the day after you made it available.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. The estimated shipping time is May 29 for all case orders. Also, as for the PSU shipment, we are sorry that we are not able to order and ship them until the MOQ of 100 is met. In the case that at the end of this month we still not being able to fulfill the MOQ, the shipment of the PSU will be canceled. We are sorry about the inconvenience.

InfernoZeus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 23, 2017
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. The estimated shipping time is May 29 for all case orders. Also, as for the PSU shipment, we are sorry that we are not able to order and ship them until the MOQ of 100 is met. In the case that at the end of this month we still not being able to fulfill the MOQ, the shipment of the PSU will be canceled. We are sorry about the inconvenience.
How far off of MOQ are we?

Reactions: Majestic

Majestic

Average Stuffer
May 12, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Mortis Angelus

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
@ZCases Also, is it possible to get the PSU listed on the site? It should at least be visible in the main menu of your website. Currently you can't navigate to order the PSU unless you have the exact link posted in this thread. The listing for the PSU is still wrong as well. It's platinum rated not gold.

Edited for clarity of tone.
Hello,

Thank you for your advice. We will update our website accordingly

Reactions: Majestic

BenzTVS

Efficiency Noob
Apr 17, 2019
I just ordered mine yesterday. Look forward to the case real soon.

I saw that we can order multiple sets of the standoff. Does it mean we can combine those sets together? If yes, can we install taller heatsink and thicker GPU or it just for better airflow only? What is your recommendations?

Last edited:

britsches

Chassis Packer
May 17, 2019
I'm really looking forward to the case, hope the 100 MOQ gets reached.. i don't want to buy one where i don't know nothing about the fan noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.