Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estanful

Caliper Novice
Aug 23, 2019
Has anyone received your z-case yet? so those of us who have bought one recently and we are also from Europe, I don't see the day arrives XD (fingers crossed)
?

wallysimmonds

Caliper Novice
Nov 30, 2018
Be really good to get an update since its been a couple of weeks since my last order with no communication since then, and we're in the last few days before the end of August. Basically this part is the last part of my build so if it's not going to happen for whatever reason I'd rather know that sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Jassey

Haas

Cable Smoosher
Aug 14, 2019
tomorrow’s the last business day of August. If we don’t get news I’m trying to get my money back. It’s one thing to be delayed. Another to take my money and then ghost.

Reactions: Jassey

Jassey

Minimal Tinkerer
Jul 4, 2019
Be really good to get an update since its been a couple of weeks since my last order with no communication since then, and we're in the last few days before the end of August. Basically this part is the last part of my build so if it's not going to happen for whatever reason I'd rather know that sooner rather than later.
Same here been waiting for over two months

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
i would like a clarification on his PSUs.

are they only near silent, or low noise, when your system is idle ??

if so, that should have been fully disclosed upfront.

Looking back on page 9, one of the post states that the fan runs at 2000rpm and is roughly 20dB until 480w of load. So on idle is should be low noise.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Looking back on page 9, one of the post states that the fan runs at 2000rpm and is roughly 20dB until 480w of load. So on idle is should be low noise.

but the below says 350W :

It's quiet on idle, but it's still loud like a blower in games and rendering apps. My guess is somewhere around 350W, but I'm not sure. I was running 8700K+1080Ti, both undervolted. Other than noise, I didn't found any issues with the PSU. Unfortunately, noise alone is personally a dealbreaker.

i think we need a neutral 3rd party to verify.

Estanful

Caliper Novice
Aug 23, 2019
BernardoZ or you give signs of life or this looks weird. It's time to write an update on the forum. Thanks

Reactions: Haas

Estanful

Caliper Novice
Aug 23, 2019
what sort of customization are you looking for ??

i might be able to help.
Thanks Instran0! But they already answered me at <email> and resolved my doubts. No modification was possible and I bought it standard.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Hi all.
Separate psu orders will start shipping late next week.
Case orders (with or without psu) will take 2-3 more weeks, unfortunately. There was a problem with one of our suppliers, so we are still waiting some accessories to arrive.
I apologize for the delay, we are very frustrated too. Tracking number will be sent automatically after shipment.

Cheers

Last edited:

Haas

Cable Smoosher
Aug 14, 2019
Thank you for the update. Which accessories are showing down the shipment if you don’t mind me asking.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Which accessories are showing down the shipment if you don’t mind me asking.
Cases are ready, we are missing just the PCIe risers (ADT) and a few power buttons. But they should arrive really soon.
If I order today would my order be fulfilled in the upcoming batch?
Yes, we have about 10 cases (with PSU) left to sell from 1st batch.

britsches

Chassis Packer
May 17, 2019
Hi there @BernardoZ ,
I wrote you an email on the 17th of August (two weeks ago) regarding my order, and i have yet to receive an response to that, would you mind checking?
My order is 10023, thanks in advance!

Mattman92

Case Bender
New User
Sep 6, 2019
Would it be possible to put a second set of mounting holes into the "Backplane" for the mainboard which is closer to the graphics card?
If you would do that customers could decide to set the mainboard closer to the graphics card (if it is possible) and would have more space at the top to build in an liquid cooling.

Jassey

Minimal Tinkerer
Jul 4, 2019
Hi all.
Separate psu orders will start shipping late next week.
Case orders (with or without psu) will take 2-3 more weeks, unfortunately. There was a problem with one of our suppliers, so we are still waiting some accessories to arrive.
I apologize for the delay, we are very frustrated too. Tracking number will be sent automatically after shipment.

Cheers
Its already late next week, any update on the psu

Reactions: JaNo
Status
Not open for further replies.