Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damascus

Master of Cramming
Feb 27, 2018
I'm really looking forward to the case, hope the 100 MOQ gets reached.. i don't want to buy one where i don't know nothing about the fan noise.
The model they're selling is one of the best for fan noise, but it's still going to be loud

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
I just ordered mine yesterday. Look forward to the case real soon.

I saw that we can order multiple sets of the standoff. Does it mean we can combine those sets together? If yes, can we install taller heatsink and thicker GPU or it just for better airflow only? What is your recommendations?

Yes, you can combine the standoff together and install taller heatsink. However, if you want to install thicker GPU we will customize it for you. Just send us an e-mail.

Generally, if the heatsink is not that tall, one set of standoffs is pretty enough. But we always recommend leaving some space between the fan and the tempered glass for better ventilation

Cheers,

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
I'm really looking forward to the case, hope the 100 MOQ gets reached.. i don't want to buy one where i don't know nothing about the fan noise.

Thank you for your inquiry, we have retrieved a noise test result from enhance

mxsoundtube

Caliper Novice
Oct 10, 2018
Really like the design of this case. The only thing that stop me from pre-ordering this is cause of the lack of any dust filter at all. I wish you guys have some sort of solution to this

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
Really like the design of this case. The only thing that stop me from pre-ordering this is cause of the lack of any dust filter at all. I wish you guys have some sort of solution to this
It is a pretty difficult design to create any kind of dust filter for, as it techically is an open bench system with adjustable glass-spacers and stuff. What is your idea on how they practically would implement a filter?

mrpopsicle

What's an ITX?
May 23, 2019
Hey, I really love the case and interested in purchasing one. I just had one question regarding the delivery, I live in England, UK so when is the latest I should expect the case to arrive if I ordered it today.
Thank you

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Hey, I really love the case and interested in purchasing one. I just had one question regarding the delivery, I live in England, UK so when is the latest I should expect the case to arrive if I ordered it today.
Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We are originally expecting a May 29 shipment. However, our factory informed us that there might be some delay due to the weather condition there. We are working closely with them to figure out a new shipment date and we are sorry for any inconvenience that we bring. However, our case should be able to arrive no later than the end of June.

Cheers,

Luft

What's an ITX?
May 28, 2019
I liked this project a lot and im considering buy one. Just a couple questions:
I'm planning to hang it on my wall (put some screws on the wall as support, take out the back plate and just hang it there). Would this be a bad idea?
And, I know the answer will be no, but is worth trying: Any chance of my Z390 aorus master (ATX) fit?

britsches

Chassis Packer
May 17, 2019
I liked this project a lot and im considering buy one. Just a couple questions:
I'm planning to hang it on my wall (put some screws on the wall as support, take out the back plate and just hang it there). Would this be a bad idea?
And, I know the answer will be no, but is worth trying: Any chance of my Z390 aorus master (ATX) fit?

I plan to do the same, hang it over my monitor. It will work somehow.

And ATX is never going to fit.. ever.

Weredawg

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 5, 2017
The PSU looks and sounds very promising! I've always liked the idea of very tiny tower sandwich cases that use FLEX PSUs but was worried about noise, but your PSU looks like it wouldn't be an issue

Reactions: britsches

GucksTV

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 13, 2018
www.youtube.com
However, they also informed us that the lead time for the PSU will be pushed back 8 weeks, which will be July to August.

When is the last time possible to place the order for the PSU before they get shipped out? :)
How many were already ordered and how many will be produced for you? Cheers

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
When is the last time possible to place the order for the PSU before they get shipped out? :)
How many were already ordered and how many will be produced for you? Cheers
Hello,

For this batch of PSU, we are accepting order until the slot is full.

There are still 10 pcs remaining.

Cheers,

Reactions: NinoPecorino
Status
Not open for further replies.