Not open for further replies.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Hello,

Alright I ordered the case, though I noticed it doesn't allow me to also pick other options as a backer was wondering if I could just add $15 on top of the $299 to pay for the spacers as well? Or at least is there some other way I could easily try to order the spacers? On a side note, are the spacers also painted as the same color as the case, as I remember earlier pictures showed the standoffs being painted the same color as the cases.
Hello, we are deciding to ship each case with one set of spacers.
We are still constructing our online web store and it might take some time.
Cheers

Reactions: AstroWan

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
Hello, we are deciding to ship each case with one set of spacers.
We are still constructing our online web store and it might take some time.
Cheers

Awesome, what size are the spacers? The 8mm, 16mm, or 24mm ones? Thanks for the response!

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
[Thermal Testing]

We are now releasing our thermal testing image at the forum. A detailed document can be found at www.z-cases.com/documents

Configuration: Intel i7-8086K @ 4.00GHz. 6 Core 12 Thread. Max TDP 95W, ASUS ROG STRIX Z390I Mini ITX

Full Speed without Standoff/spacers

Balanced with standoff/spacers

Balanced without standoff/spacers

Full Speed with Standoff/Spacers

JDragon

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2018
Just backed for a silver case, good luck with the campaign! Looking to fit in an i9-9900K and a RTX 2080 Ti FE so will definitely need those spacers.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Will we be able to choose our spacer size? I'm going to need the biggest ones possible I think.
Hi, Right now we are shipping a 16mm one with the case, which is also the biggest size we provide right now. However, these spacers do can build on each other so if you want more space, you can use a 16+16mm configuration.

JDragon

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2018
Hi, Right now we are shipping a 16mm one with the case, which is also the biggest size we provide right now. However, these spacers do can build on each other so if you want more space, you can use a 16+16mm configuration.
Great! If I want extra spacers, will they be available for sale on the site or is there something I need to do with my Kickstarter pledge?

Also, if the Kickstarter doesn't meet the goal, will you still be selling these?

Reactions: Soul_Est

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Great! If I want extra spacers, will they be available for sale on the site or is there something I need to do with my Kickstarter pledge?

Also, if the Kickstarter doesn't meet the goal, will you still be selling these?

Yes, it will be available for sale on the site by April

Also, If the kickstarter does not meet the goal, we will still sell them in our official website with promotion for our early backers.

Are there any circumstances where the PSU would be available separately?

We are right now only selling PSU with the case, sorry about that. However, I will also discuss with the group about the possibility of selling the individual PSU separately and will keep you updated on that :)

Cheers,

Reactions: Soul_Est

JDragon

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2018
Any suggestions for what to do with the SSD space if not using it? Planning on going with only m.2 storage.

Mortis Angelus

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 22, 2017
Any suggestions for what to do with the SSD space if not using it? Planning on going with only m.2 storage.
Why not just leave it empty? Less cable clutter to worry about. Or you could just make some kind of sign in the same dimensions as two drives to give it a personal touch. Sky's the limit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.