Stalled Z-CASE P50 v1.1: Innovative console-style SFF PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

kviker

Trash Compacter
Jun 30, 2017
[Update] Z-Cases are back online and will go to kickstarter on Feb.22

We are excited to announce that we have resolved our issues and move on to the final phase of preparing to start our project in kickstarter

We also get a new website, check it out https://www.z-cases.com

Plus, we also opened a new e-mail address for inquiries: support@z-cases.com

See you on Kickstarter

Does this mean you are no longer cooperating with Jonsbo?

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
Also, I was reading the spec sheet and I wanted to ask; are we not having a silver case color run on this kickstarter? Out of all colors, I think the silver had some of the cleanest aesthetic that had a nice balance of subtlety and class. I hope that this is just a typo or maybe silver will be special for the kickstarter.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Also, I was reading the spec sheet and I wanted to ask; are we not having a silver case color run on this kickstarter? Out of all colors, I think the silver had some of the cleanest aesthetic that had a nice balance of subtlety and class. I hope that this is just a typo or maybe silver will be special for the kickstarter.
Hello, thank you so much for your reply. We do have a plan for silver case color, and we would be very glad to add it into the final color list if there are more than 20 people that would like to have that color. Meanwhile, you can submit a request form through this link: https://www.z-cases.com/color-request to let us know your color preference. Anyone who would also like a white color can submit their request through the form as well.
Cheers.

Last edited:

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
Hello, thank you so much for your reply. We do have a plan for silver case color, and we would be very glad to add it into the final color list if there are more than 20 people that would like to have that color. Meanwhile, you can submit a request form through this link: https://www.z-cases.com/color-request to let us know your color preference. Anyone who would also like a white color can submit their request through the form as well.
Cheers.

Thanks for the fast reply! If possible, do you have an example or of what the other colors would look like exactly? A bright royal blue or more teal kind of color? Also would you have an example of the white? Thanks again and I'm definitely excited for when the 22nd comes around.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Thanks for the fast reply! If possible, do you have an example or of what the other colors would look like exactly? A bright royal blue or more teal kind of color? Also would you have an example of the white? Thanks again and I'm definitely excited for when the 22nd comes around.
Hello, thank you for keeping up. There are some colors that we have planned and we are going to post some previews on them later on today (Feb. 14). However, apart from those colors, we always welcome other color possibilities and will be excited to explore more ways to make our case better.
Cheers.

Last edited:

T.Bull

Chassis Packer
Oct 29, 2018
Do you have any pictures regarding the cable management?
I have a node 202 and the internals are not for the faint of heart. I have been tinkering with making a 3d printet top for the case to show the inside, but this is SOOOO much nicer.
I am looking forward to the 22. very nice work.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
I have a node 202 and the internals are not for the faint of heart. I have been tinkering with making a 3d printet top for the case to show the inside, but this is SOOOO much nicer.
Hello, thank you for your reply. We are going to take some photos recently and will satisfy your request as much as possible.
Cheers.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Hi, our team has taken some photo to show the arrangement of our cases, check it out

Cheers

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
Yes, it is. We are updating the forum a bit late. Thank you so much for your reply

It's no problem, but also I have a question. Does the full bundle also include the spacers? As I saw that there is a $10 option at the beginning to get spacers, but it didn't say anything about whether it was included in the $279 bundle. Thanks again for the speedy updates!

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
It's no problem, but also I have a question. Does the full bundle also include the spacers? As I saw that there is a $10 option at the beginning to get spacers, but it didn't say anything about whether it was included in the $279 bundle. Thanks again for the speedy updates!
Hello, we are not including the spacer in the bundle. However, if you order both of them, we will send it to you in one package.
Cheers

AstroWan

Caliper Novice
Apr 14, 2016
Hello, we are not including the spacer in the bundle. However, if you order both of them, we will send it to you in one package.
Cheers

Hello,

Alright I ordered the case, though I noticed it doesn't allow me to also pick other options as a backer was wondering if I could just add $15 on top of the $299 to pay for the spacers as well? Or at least is there some other way I could easily try to order the spacers? On a side note, are the spacers also painted as the same color as the case, as I remember earlier pictures showed the standoffs being painted the same color as the cases.

BernardoZ

Founder of Z-CASES
Original poster
z-cases.com
Feb 7, 2018
www.z-cases.com
Hello,

Alright I ordered the case, though I noticed it doesn't allow me to also pick other options as a backer was wondering if I could just add $15 on top of the $299 to pay for the spacers as well? Or at least is there some other way I could easily try to order the spacers? On a side note, are the spacers also painted as the same color as the case, as I remember earlier pictures showed the standoffs being painted the same color as the cases.
Hi, thank you so much for the reply. We are trying to put up a purchase link in our official website for the order of spacers and we estimate that the option will be available tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. We are also considering the option of shipping a free set of spacers with the $279 rewards, we will make the decision with releasing the link.
As for the color of the spacers, we will send them as the same color as the case. However, it is also possible to buy/request another color. Just tap our official support e-mail: support@z-cases.com
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.