- Jun 6, 2019
For those who may not have seen the email:
Hello, I hope you had a great holiday!
- Z-CASE P50 (with or without psu): 80% of orders will be shipped until this Saturday. The other 20% will have to wait until March unfortunately, as we have to order another batch. This weekend I'll notify the ones who didn't get shipped.
- Jonsbo A4 and Cryorig C7G: All orders will be shipped until this Saturday, hopefuly.
- Enhance PSU: Unfortunately, all orders will have to wait until March, because of delays from Enhance. I really apologize for this, but please remember that this is an exclusive product which is much better than the Amazon unit, and still over 30% cheaper. If you need an unit immediately I recommend that you order it from Amazon while you wait for ours, as you won't regret the quality and can easily resell it with profit afterwards.
If you want to cancel your order, that's totally fine, it was our mistake to claim such a short lead time. If that's the case, please reply to THIS EMAIL MESSAGE until this Thursday with your order number and reason for cancel (just for registration). I'll issue all refunds until the end of the month. Thanks for the comprehension, and I'm sorry again.