[SFFTEC] Enhance ENP 7660B Pro (Limited Edition): Custom 600w Flex ATX PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhance ENP 7660B Pro is a custom 600w Flex ATX power supply developed by SFFTEC. This powerful 80+ Platinum PSU is manufactured and customized by Enhance with a quiet fan, black short cables, and dark body. It fits neatly in most SFF PC cases, and will have a very limited stock

Lead time: June | Final batch – Only 80 units available!

Product warranty: 180 days

Ps: it’s unlikely that we’ll make another batch after this one is sold out, so it might be the last chance to purchase
Unfulfilled orders from before it was announced will have these same specs

Features:
High quality/Innovative: Manufactured and customized by Enhance (safety approved), dark painted body
Powerful/Silent: 600w 80+ Platinum, quiet 40mm fan (about 20dB noise until 480w power usage)
Compact: Less than 0,5L volume, fits in most SFF PC cases, shortened black cable set (clean and easy cable management)
Widely tested: Hundreds of units shipped worldwide, developed since 2018, multiple reviews available online
And more...

Specifications:
Model: ENP 7660B Platinum Series
Power: 600w
Dimension: 150mm(L) * 81.5mm(W) * 40.5mm(H)
On/Off Switches: None
PFC: Active
Fan Size: 40mm (exhaust)
Efficiency: 92% @ 50% loading (80+ Platinum)
Hold-up Time: 16ms @ 75% loading
Safety: CE/FCC/UL/Nemkoo CB/CCC
Protection: OPP/OVP/OCP/OTP/UVP/SCP/No Load Operation

Cables: 1* 20/24pin (250mm), 1* 4+4pin (350mm), 2* 6+2pin PCI Express (250mm + 50mm), 2* SATA (200mm + 100mm)
Customizations (made by Enhance – Safety approved): quiet fan, black shortened cables, dark painted body

Fan Noise and Voltage: ~20dB (@1m distance) and 3.5V until 480w output power; From 480-600w, it ramps up to ~35dB (@1m distance) and 8V. Fan Model: AD0412XB-C51

Input: 100V-240V (voltage); 60/50Hz (frequency); 8A-4A (current)
Output: 600w; 15A (+3.3V); 15A (+5V); 50A (+12V); 0.3A (-12V); 2.5A (5VSB)

Weight: ~1200g (2.6lb)

What's included: Enhance ENP 7660B Pro custom power supply
Does not include power cord!

Pictures:

More info/Available at: www.sfftec.com/shop

Last edited:

MassZERO

Caliper Novice
Dec 6, 2019
Damn this one should also be my choice if only they customized it and use the Fan Type: Noctua NF-A4x10 FLX

Reactions: MultiDoc

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
SFFTEC <sfftec@gmail.com>
Wed, Dec 25, 8:47 PM (3 hours ago)

to bfottoni, bcc: me

Dear customer,

If you are receiving this email, it's because your order hasn't been shipped yet, unfortunately.
Our distributor couldn't handle all shipments during this holiday period, and they are now closed until January 12, so there might be a small delay.
Also, for those requesting a cancellation/refund, we can't provide it until they are back, because they are the ones dealing with payments.

I can't apologize enough, as I know it has been frustrating to some of you.
So please have a bit more patience and understanding, we are trying our best to deal with the situation. As you might know, we are a startup working with pre-orders, so things don't always go as planned.

We now expect to handle all requests and shipments between January 13-20.
In any case, you are covered by Paypal for 180 days, so don't worry.
Have a great holiday, and I'm sorry again.

Regards, Bernardo | SFFTEC

• Sad
Reactions: Twiddle

MassZERO

Caliper Novice
Dec 6, 2019
This is the reason why I would love a Noctua Fan!
Wish they would implement this one...

drizztdourden

Efficiency Noob
Dec 30, 2019
Can't seems to get in touch with anyone about this. How do we know if it's been shipped or not? I tried the from on the webpage and facebook. Nothing on both.

Also, I didn't get the above email.

zxSwifty

Cable Smoosher
Dec 31, 2019
Are these brand new units? Since they come with a 30 day warranty seems like they are second hand/refurbished.

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
Hello,

I requested few times to cancel the order #10108. This was requested just few minutes after i made the order. Reason for cancellation is simply i wont be able to receive it and its not in stock and just pre-order. I already have another flex psu ordered and will be here soon. So please cancel my order. I have tried to contact you here and via email. @SFFTEC

drizztdourden

Efficiency Noob
Dec 30, 2019
Hello,

I requested few times to cancel the order #10108. This was requested just few minutes after i made the order. Reason for cancellation is simply i wont be able to receive it and its not in stock and just pre-order. I already have another flex psu ordered and will be here soon. So please cancel my order. I have tried to contact you here and via email. @SFFTEC
I posted almost a week ago and didn't get an answer. Really wondering what's happening. What PSU did you buy instead?

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
I posted almost a week ago and didn't get an answer. Really wondering what's happening. What PSU did you buy instead?

Hello, not sure whats going on. Did anyone have some good experience with these guys?

I bought from taobao, it was included in the case i bought but its only 450W but will do for now

drizztdourden

Efficiency Noob
Dec 30, 2019
Hello, not sure whats going on. Did anyone have some good experience with these guys?

I bought from taobao, it was included in the case i bought but its only 450W but will do for now
Yeah. That's my worry. When you put a 2070 and a 9700 in it, 450w is very short to run it properly.

I hope the guy can at least answer here. I don't mind the waiting that much but at least need to get an ETA or something or have the information.

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
Yeah. That's my worry. When you put a 2070 and a 9700 in it, 450w is very short to run it properly.

I hope the guy can at least answer here. I don't mind the waiting that much but at least need to get an ETA or something or have the information.
FWIW I ran my Vega56 and i7-4770k (no overclock on either) off a 450w SFX PSU from Silverstone.

drizztdourden

Efficiency Noob
Dec 30, 2019
FWIW I ran my Vega56 and i7-4770k (no overclock on either) off a 450w SFX PSU from Silverstone.
does it run fine when pushed? How silent is that? Also, I really do need this form factor to fit in the Velka case so noise is a concern for me since they tend to be noisier already. I might change the fan for a Noctua one at aome point as well if not silent enough.

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
does it run fine when pushed? How silent is that? Also, I really do need this form factor to fit in the Velka case so noise is a concern for me since they tend to be noisier already. I might change the fan for a Noctua one at aome point as well if not silent enough.

I was just providing anecdotal commentary about a SFX PSU not a FlexATX, sorry if I wasn't clear.

Just saying 450w should be fine if it's a quality PSU. Everyone complains about FlexATX noise.

zxSwifty

Cable Smoosher
Dec 31, 2019

A warning about Taobao PSU's: I just had my 500w platinum flex psu from TaoBao blow up on me after switching to a RTX 2060 Super Aero ITX and gaming for two hours. I was using it for months with a 2600 and a gt 1030 but when I switched to the RTX 2060 super it caused the power supply to over heat. I think the fan wasn't providing enough air flow, however it did run very quiet.

Last edited:

drizztdourden

Efficiency Noob
Dec 30, 2019
A warning about Taobao PSU's: I just had my 500w platinum flex psu from TaoBao blow up on me after switching to a RTX 2060 Super Aero ITX and gaming for two hours. I was using it for months with a 2600 and a gt 1030 but when I switched to the RTX 2060 super it caused the power supply to over heat. I think the fan wasn't providing enough air flow, however it did run very quiet.
Taobao?

mcpradeep

Chassis Packer
Dec 13, 2019
Is this the PSU that you're referring to?

ember

Minimal Tinkerer
Mar 2, 2018
Hi @SFFTEC , I saw that you updated the main post.
I have 2 questions:
1. Lead time: March 2020, will be produced and shipped from March, correct?
2. As new orders will be opened, is it possible to request cable customization?
I think it is standard here to use only: mb 24pin, cpu 4 + 4pin, gpu 6 + 2pin and 1 sata.

Thanks for attention!

larkmaj

Trash Compacter
Nov 26, 2019
Hi @SFFTEC , I saw that you updated the main post.
I have 2 questions:
1. Lead time: March 2020, will be produced and shipped from March, correct?
2. As new orders will be opened, is it possible to request cable customization?
I think it is standard here to use only: mb 24pin, cpu 4 + 4pin, gpu 6 + 2pin and 1 sata.

Thanks for attention!
I second this request. I ordered for a Velka 3, and plan to remove the Molex and extra PCIE and SATA connectors but I'm not excited about that part. Would like to get it without those connectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.