SFFMods.com... High quality submissions needed!

craigbru

Cramming big things in small boxes since 2006
Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
Hello all! I've got a new side project I'm working on at the sffmods.com domain. Think of it as a MDPC style site for SFF mods. I've got most of the groundwork done with the exception of a few details. What I don't currently have, are some high quality mod submissions! I'm looking for a anywhere from 4 to 15 pics and a brief summary explaining your work. A few things to note. The goal here is to provide an unbiased showcase for cool rigs. As such, there won't be any news or forums (that's what this place is for!), no sponsors, and no blatant advertising or money grab. I'm doing this for the same reasons I started LOSIAS so many years ago. I just want to give something back to the community I love so much. So, do you think your mod is worth a mention? Do you know anyone else that might be worthy? Please get in touch with me or respond here if you want more details and help get the word out! Thanks guys!

Reactions: jØrd

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
I'm working on a submission (slowly, need to build it first) :)

craigbru

Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
Anyone? No worries about conflict of interest here, this thread was pre-approved by the staff here. Feel free to PM me with questions if you'd like.

craigbru

Original poster
LOSIAS
Jul 2, 2015
I am, and that's a good idea. I guess I didn't realize that subreddit existed. Thanks!

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
It's only been around for a month and it's only started to get popular in the last few days.