Solved SFFLAB support not responding to emails (post-order)

sojoe02

Case Bender
Original poster
Mar 11, 2019
Hi,

After much deliberation I decided to replace my two NZXT H200i's with NCase M1's. So last thursday I ordered two silver M1's, paid with credit card.

Alas, I made a grave mistake when I placed my order. I typed my email address wrong (missed couple of digits). So I immediately wrote to their support to fix it, as I am a bit paranoid that my order may get hijacked (speaking from experience).

I have not heard anything back from them, so I am getting worried, and wonder if anyone can help me get through to them.

I am not trying to stir up some bad rep with SFFLAB, my emails might be lost in a filter, or they might be very busy, but I really don't know what to do.

Sorry that this is my first post, I promise that I will do a real post when they get here.

Cheers.

tomaiyeoman1

Case Bender
New User
May 2, 2021
I just checked email yesterday, and I didn't see anything.

On anther note, if you didn't email us from your order email, then the email is de-prioritized.

Send me a PM with your order number and email, I will look for it
Hi there, ive been trying to get hold of ssflab as well. ORDER #NC39670. My ncase hasnt shown up for a year now and after 10 emails to sfflab customer support i still havent got a reply.

tomaiyeoman1

Case Bender
New User
May 2, 2021
I just checked email yesterday, and I didn't see anything.

On anther note, if you didn't email us from your order email, then the email is de-prioritized.

Send me a PM with your order number and email, I will look for it
Hi there, ive been trying to get hold of ssflab as well. ORDER #NC39670. My ncase hasnt shown up for a year now and after 10 emails to sfflab customer support i still havent got a reply.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I think you meant to email NCASE Support right.

I don't think this has anything to do with SFFLAB.