SFF Vaping?

wywywywy

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
Aug 12, 2016
Hi vapers,

Has anyone any thoughts on the smallest vaping device without losing functionality/performance?

The reason for going SFF is because I want it to be incognito and easier to carry.

The smallest VV/VW mod with replaceable 18650 that I can find (and am currently using), is the iStick Pico. But it still seems to have a lot of wasted space.

I use an Innokin iClear 30S dual-coil tank that holds about 3ml. I don't think it can get any smaller really. Its mouth piece is quite big though. Has anyone got a mouth piece recommendation?

Thanks.

Reactions: iFreilicht

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
I don't know the first thing about vaping, but I would argue that using straight tanks like the one you have is absolutely the best option, as opposed to those super-large square tanks. Never seen such a short one before either, that's pretty sweet.

NRG

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 30, 2015
I have a Pax2, it's brilliant and works perfectly. It's discrete and gets the job done! I think the Pax3 has some minor improvements however!

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
This was a thing not so long ago, apparently its really small ->
https://www.juulvapor.com/

Can't find any pictures of someone holding the small one, but it's about as large as a USB drive. Pretty damn neat. And even the large version looks pretty nifty.

I like the look of the Pax as well, those fully integrated systems look a lot better than the screw-it-together-yourself kind of deals that I most often see.

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
From what I understand the downside of the Juul (and other all-in-one systems) is the part where you have to buy the capsules as a non-refillable, consumable item (think Nespresso coffee capsules or the like). That being said I've also heard their super easy to crack open and refill yourself w/ whatever you want (in the case of the Juul) so YMMV I suppose.

Reactions: iFreilicht

ChainedHope

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 5, 2016
You could make one... or look into 16650 or smaller batter sizes. The main constriction to SFF vaping is that you cant make it smaller than the battery. Finding a decent battery at a smaller size and DIYing one with a protection circuit and some milled parts would be a neat way of making your own SFF vape. Also there are low profile drip tanks if thats your thing.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Bottom of the page:
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?

That meme.
I like the tech, even though I'm not seeing the benefit of vaping. Maybe if I could somehow become healthier, it'd make sense to me.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
this is mine :) custom wrapped osub plus

softvaperknight

Minimal Tinkerer
Jan 4, 2018
I personally suggest you get Wismec RX Mini – 80W – 2100 mAh Battery. It is the best stealth vape I tried. The size is 81.7mm X 42mm X 58mm. I love that I can use it for any vape juice flavor that I like.

DarkDjin

Minimal Tinkerer
Jan 17, 2018
OP probably got his vape already but for all others i can suggest the Aspire NX75 Mod (the CNCed models are better in build quality but also heavier), as a atty for mouth to lung i got the DoggyStyle 2k16 if youre a lung vaper take a look at the MoonShot RTA (you will be carrying a bottle with you for that one)

Edit: i would like to add a option for a mod, i never used it but some friends did and they liked it
its called JacVapour series-b dna 75w

Jurriaan

What's an ITX?
Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys I dont know whether this is the ideal place to ask yet I essentially expected to ask regarding whether it is possible to smoke marijuana strain through a vaporizer? I never tried using a vaporizer yet im needing to get one. Do you guys have any beginners advice to tell me? Much thanks!!

MOD EDIT: Removed link

Last edited by a moderator:

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Hi guys I dont know whether this is the ideal place to ask yet I essentially expected to ask regarding whether it is possible to smoke marijuana strain through a vaporizer? I never tried using a vaporizer yet im needing to get one. Do you guys have any beginners advice to tell me? Much thanks!!

I have had success with using some of the Vapeur Extract products & a gram of wax / shatter / whatever...

Pro Tip - the smaller the tank the better...

Last edited by a moderator: