SFF.Network [SFF Network] Spire Launches New Fan Range

PC cooling manufacturer Spire has introduced a new line of cooling fans - the 'CLEARSTAR' series. This product line adds to Spire's large existing range of fan models.

Spire's proprietary Nano-Tech bearing is featured in this line, which they claim is quieter than traditional sleeve or ball bearing fans. Specially designed blades have been shaped and balanced to move more air and reduce noise, as well as produce more air pressure.

Two models are available at launch, the SP14025NTL3-B-LED is equipped with 4 bright blue LED’s, and the SP14025NTL3/4 which does not include LEDs. Both models are 140mm in diameter.

Read more here.

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
equipped with 4 bright blue LED’s
can we please stop putting blue LED's in fans already

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
Original poster
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that! I remember them back in the day, clear blades LOVE dust too. Fan light would eventually turn brown-blue!

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
I wonder whether some day we will have LEDs inside the fan assembly, not on the Frame. In general, lit fans could look quite nice, but because it's always just a few lines coming in from the four corners, it looks absolutely cheap, no matter how great the fans might be.