Power Supply sff atx

onide90

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
May 21, 2019
hello everyone! id like to know if there is a sff atx. id like to build an atx but i already have a sfx psu i dont use 3,5 hdd and i have only one 2,5 ssd. so i like to know if there is something nice. i already have an m1 ncase but i want to upgrade to an atx ryzen. maybe with 280 aio or even better 360. anyway post all atx sff case you know about. thank you all in advance

Bioforce

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 31, 2018
Cerberus X by Sliger. It is the smallest case that I'm aware of which can fit an ATX, and apparently can even fit EATX with a couple caveats. It is also able to fit any size of ATX PSU if you plan to water cool your CPU as well as pretty much any size of GPU. It's a little big for "SFF" at 23 Liters, but you won't find a smaller ATX/EATX.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
hello everyone! id like to know if there is a sff atx. id like to build an atx but i already have a sfx psu i dont use 3,5 hdd and i have only one 2,5 ssd. so i like to know if there is something nice. i already have an m1 ncase but i want to upgrade to an atx ryzen. maybe with 280 aio or even better 360. anyway post all atx sff case you know about. thank you all in advance

I will soon release 9L ATX case, you can see it here:

Reactions: Bioforce

WillJohnson

Minimal Tinkerer
May 12, 2019
Have you tried HAF XB EVO by Cooler Master. It's ATX but looks smaller. The Weight can be a slight downside but there'a handle too.

AcquaCow

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 14, 2017
I've crammed a bunch of stuff into a 14x14in Rajintek Thetis ATX case:

I'm currently on version 3 of my build, which is pretty messy, but has good thermals and a full water loop:

My earlier builds were a bit cleaner:

All the build info here: