Currency
EUR
Payment Methods
  1. Cash
  2. PayPal
Delivery Method
  1. Courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.)
  2. In Person
I'm selling my unused Ncase M2 Rounded Black new, unassembled. The case has no problems or imperfections whatsoever. Selling just because my priorities shifted and have unexpected expenses so not the right time for a build. The case was around 175€ shipped to Italy, presumably for all EU and it took around 2 weeks to arrive. I'm gonna ask less than that ofc, plus the advantage of a speedier and cheaper shipping with the guarantee of no fees especially if you're in Italy or EU.
Price for Italy is 150€ shipped.
Price for EU: ask.

Will post detailed pics as soon as my replacement phone arrives.

AndyBiscotti

What's an ITX?
New User
Sep 25, 2024
I'm selling my unused Ncase M2 Rounded Black new, unassembled. The case has no problems or imperfections whatsoever. Selling just because my priorities shifted and have unexpected expenses so not the right time for a build. The case was around 175€ shipped to Italy, presumably for all EU and it took around 2 weeks to arrive. I'm gonna ask less than that ofc, plus the advantage of a speedier and cheaper shipping with the guarantee of no fees especially if you're in Italy or EU.
Price for Italy is 150€ shipped.
Price for EU: ask.

Will post detailed pics as soon as my replacement phone arrives.
I’m interested in this. Could you let me know about total price including shipping to Copenhagen?