Image Credit – Segotep –

Segotep has launched a new ITX deisgn called the Slath Mini ITX. Featuring a stunning curved class design, the case retails for $299. GPU support is capped at 2-slot / 200mm length, while CPU heatsink support is up to 122mm. However, the rear side features mounting points for a 240mm AIO. Cooling is handled via two bottom intake fans and a vented floor panel. PSU support is SFX.
We’ve reached out to Segotep in hopes of getting a review sample.
My personal take is that this is a stunning looking case, but one that looks like it will have cooling...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020
Neat case. curved tempered glass is a bastard to mass produce. Onle catch being, the list of 2-slot 200mm or lower class GPUs has become really short. I doubt the RTX4000 series or RDNA3 cards will have any TBH--outside of non-gaming GPUs.

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Original poster
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Neat case. curved tempered glass is a bastard to mass produce. Onle catch being, the list of 2-slot 200mm or lower class GPUs has become really short. I doubt the RTX4000 series or RDNA3 cards will have any TBH--outside of non-gaming GPUs.

Pretty much 200 watts and lower is the cap on ITX 2-slot designs. Even then, we had to get our MSI card from an importer in China. GPU market is changing and not for the better when it comes to power usage.

Reactions: rfarmer