Status
Not open for further replies.

andyb1029

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jul 27, 2020
hello

Just a quick one to see whether or not my order is confirmed for the Enhance ENP 7660B Pro (Limited Edition) that I ordered on the 19th July.

Have not received any sort of confirmation but payment has been taken. A little worried as now they are listed out of stock but not when I ordered one.

Just trying to work out if I will be getting the psu and an estimation of when.

Cheers

Andy

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Can you post your order number please?

We're trying to transition into new normal workplace at the moment so things haven't been too great logistics-wise.

We thank you for you continued patronage and patience with us.

Regards

andyb1029

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jul 27, 2020
I never received any email so don't have an order number to give you. I got my PayPal email to say payment has gone and checked with the bank and payment has gone.

That's all I received.

Andy

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
We're trying to transition into new normal workplace at the moment so things haven't been too great logistics-wise.

We thank you for you continued patronage and patience with us.

Regards

how many ENP 7660B Pro units do you have ??

i'm considering making an order.

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
I never received any email so don't have an order number to give you. I got my PayPal email to say payment has gone and checked with the bank and payment has gone.

That's all I received.

Andy
Unfortunately I can't find any details regarding your order. It's not in your profile's history. But it might be due to me not having enough privilege.

I'll have to escalate this to my supervisor.

So one should be here once a slot opens.

*Cue waiting song* ?️?️???

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Aw shucks... This is why I hate customers - no offense @andyb1029

if you're doing the shipping yourself, & not someone else, i would like to get info on ordering.

i'm not interested in going thru someone else, especially if they already have multiple complaints here on the forum.

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
i'm not interested in going thru someone else, especially if they already have multiple complaints here on the forum.
Mate you're for real? I thought you're in this too lol.

@andyb1029 I'm just messin with ya. Put your query to His update thread. This is a public forum, definitely not SFFTEC's own commerce site. You were basically shouting in a parking lot asking where's your pumpkin spice latte.

Reactions: morj
Status
Not open for further replies.