Amazon Samsung 960 PRO M.2 @ $277.49

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Aug 18, 2016
EDIT: I meant the 512GB model, gah. Knew the title was missing something. Price nudged upwards now

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXS4TYB/?tag=theminutiae-20

Last low was (eyeballing the graphs here) $291 on July the 8th according to camel^3. Lowest so far, but the next expected low's around Black Friday, although the price's already better than the previous 850 Pro M.2 @ $290 last year.

On the shaky fence here, because it's quite the discount for its series, but would it go any cheaper in a few months?
Should I.....?? o_O:(:confused:XD

Last edited:

Kwirek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 19, 2016
How much of a price drop would make it worth your time to wait, say, 3 months? Then consider if that's a realistic drop.
And if you can wait that long maybe you don't really have a real "need" for it and it is better to save the cash and wait even longer until perhaps the "1060 pro" arrives.
Although, "they" say that memory prices are on the rise due to low supply (factories not finished yet to meet demand). So it might go up?

Personally I haven't seen dramatic improvements with the 960 pro over my SSD's, I bought it mainly for the form-factor. It was a bit of cool tech available when I had to upgrade my system, so why not go with the latest and greatest?

Reactions: VegetableStu