Newegg Sales, discounts, & bargains

CottonTexas

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 14, 2019
I thought it might be helpful to others to list the latest bargains that we might run across.

I just found CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 2666 from NewEgg for $125 - usually priced at ~$130-$145, this is the best I've seen after watching for months.

I keep tabs on prices of things I'm looking for, and thought I'd share in hopes that others might do the same, so y'all post the best deals you can find going here as you find them to help other SFF members. Cheers! Cotton

EDIT: I totally didn't even know there was already a forum section for just this type of thing. Thank you mods for getting it in the right place for me. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SFF EOL and Phuncz

Windfall

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFFn Staff
Nov 14, 2017
I thought it might be helpful to others to list the latest bargains that we might run across.

I just found CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 2666 from NewEgg for $125 - usually priced at ~$130-$145, this is the best I've seen after watching for months.

I keep tabs on prices of things I'm looking for, and thought I'd share in hopes that others might do the same, so y'all post the best deals you can find going here as you find them to help other SFF members. Cheers! Cotton

EDIT: I totally didn't even know there was already a forum section for just this type of thing. Thank you mods for getting it in the right place for me. :)

"If SFFn doesn't have it, you probably don't need it!"

;)

Reactions: CottonTexas