Closed S4 Mini Steel Ocean #216

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am sadly selling my custom NFC S4 Mini. I love this little case don't get me wrong but it was not what I was looking for in the temperature/noise level with the hardware that I had in it. I have all the original documentation for it expect for the original box. It is a custom color that Josh called Steel Ocean, it gives off a nice shine like a diamond in the sun. The purchase of the case will include all the original items I got plus I will send a 300w HDPlex + 330w Dell adapter with custom cut power cables made for the s4 mini. The cables are blacked out and make the case look really clean when finished. I would like to keep it inside the USA please, and I am asking 400 OBO. This case alone cost north of 400 and I am also including 200 dollars worth of power supplies that are needed for the case. One small note with the case it is near new but has an imperfection in the powder coat from a hook being put on the wrong side. It never bothered me enough to care. Also I don't know how to upload pictures to here so you'll have to PM me and explain how to send them, it never works when I try to upload. Thanks for looking!

Reactions: Grafite

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Feb 15, 2017
Here is a link to photos that Josh took of the Steel Ocean color for reference.

JoeSFF

Chassis Packer
Mar 25, 2017
Hey,
I'm interested in the case and would like to take it off your hands.

JoeSFF

Status
Not open for further replies.